So what's new?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. So what's new?

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116
10 months ago#1
How's Conduit 2 these days?
-
To all of you unwashed masses, I have this to say: You're welcome :)

User Info: CmoIsDaNam3

CmoIsDaNam3
10 months ago#2
Honestly not much, for me though I managed to get a new PC and I got C2 working online for that, (Rybuger can confirm) I'm also trying to mod C2 now using hacks and such, but its going slowly, real slowly.

Overall though C2 is kinda dead right now, and probably will be until I or someone else can make some progress with creating new content for it, even if its just making slight balance patches.
GT: OSK C Mo
People hate Call of Duty for the same reason they hate no skill stuff because its one and the same.

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
10 months ago#3
Punch!

We can still play using the Wiimmfi network, but I don't think many people are playing right now.

With me being in school full and working, I just have no time.

What are you doing these days?
I still miss the "topic list" button.

CmoIsDaNam3
10 months ago#4
_Signal posted...
Punch!

We can still play using the Wiimmfi network, but I don't think many people are playing right now.

Signal!

I have a quick favor, do you have a GlovePIE script I could borrow for Black Ops 3?
People hate Call of Duty for the same reason they hate no skill stuff because its one and the same.

User Info: donkeypunch1116

donkeypunch1116
10 months ago#5
_Signal posted...
Punch!

It's been a long two years haha. Life man, but I'm good now. Check ur PMs
-
To all of you unwashed masses, I have this to say: You're welcome :)

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
10 months ago#6
Ha!

Had to recover my password to reply, haven't been on in so long :U

We were going to do some matches for Christmas, well. I guess we did do matches for christmas which was fun, but not that many people made it.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

User Info: _Signal

_Signal
10 months ago#7
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
_Signal posted...
Punch!

Signal!

I have a quick favor, do you have a GlovePIE script I could borrow for Black Ops 3?

Unfortunately all my glovepie stuff was lost when I had a hard drive fail that I had been too lazy to backup.

Mostly I was only working with Halo and some minor steam games. I never had one for black ops.

Keep me posted.
I still miss the "topic list" button.

CmoIsDaNam3
10 months ago#8
_Signal posted...
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
_Signal posted...
Punch!

Signal!

Unfortunately all my glovepie stuff was lost when I had a hard drive fail that I had been too lazy to backup.

Mostly I was only working with Halo and some minor steam games. I never had one for black ops.

Keep me posted.

Darn it. :(

I don't really need anything but the part of the script for aiming really, but if you lost then darn it. D:

Guess I'll have to learn this stuff the hard way...
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. So what's new?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived