over 5 years ago...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. over 5 years ago...

User Info: xXAISPXx

xXAISPXx
7 months ago#11
Good to see you, Aidan. It's crazy to see time fly. I'm already done with my first year of college.

rawrLIKEaB05S__ posted...
Anyway, im off to college 500 miles away from home. I heard the University of Michigan has a huge videogame library , maybe i will get to play C2 there.

That's pretty sick. Never heard of that before, wish mine had one!

rawrLIKEaB05S__ also posted...
...Maybe Destiny 2 :)?

Destiny was probably the game where I had the second best set of memories from. However, it still doesn't come close to the memories with Conduit 2. I'll never forget them, but I played Destiny a LOT.

Destiny 2 has potential, but as Changlini said, Bungie can't mess it up. I'm a big reader of the story, and there's a lot of holes that need filling in. In Destiny, they were only further complicating some things. Hopefully, the big questions of Destiny can be answered in Destiny 2.

It's good to see some people return here, as well. I usually come here after a dream of Conduit 2 or 3, which are not rare.
GT: xX AI5P Xx
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. over 5 years ago...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived