Conduit 2: jonny checking in.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2: jonny checking in.

User Info: jonnysellsPAIN

jonnysellsPAIN
1 month ago#1
Hey guys, it's been a long time! I'm jonny from the old days of Conduit 1 and 2, I used to frequent here a while ago. I can recall closing my account over some petty reason years ago, but that's all in the past.

I felt the urge to Google this message board and see if it's still active, and holy **** it actually is! I've played with a few of you and I'll be honest, I miss this game. I play the newer shooters now, but nothing will ever capture the magic this game did for me. There's Wiimfi, but ever since the shut down it hasn't been the same. All that aside, how are you guys?

-jonny

User Info: SilentXwing

SilentXwing
1 month ago#2
Hello Jonny,

I don't recall ever playing with you, maybe you're fimiliar with me by the name Dark_Striker. I don't even remember anyone's name that I've played with in the past besides signal and some other few people haha.

Besides the game... Been busy with work, and currently playing a couple of games on my PS3. Plan on purchasing a PS4 probably during Black Friday xD

Btw, I though online was still open to the public? Only that no one really plays. *Sign*
'Defective product'....Me...?!! A defective product...
You dare claim that I am defective...!!
- Mother Brain

User Info: jonnysellsPAIN

jonnysellsPAIN
1 month ago#3
Hey SilentXwing!

I'm afraid I don't remember playing with you! Closest thing to that I remember was a Dark_Star. The names that come to mind are AISP, Signal, and a few others. Excluding the countless Mr.Fords. 😂

I hear ya on work, busy juggling that and community college. Sucks I can't game as often anymore. The PS4 is a great console! I game on PS3 and 4 the most in my down time, if anyone wants to add me feel free!

Wiimfi has a patch to play C2 on his private servers, but that pretty much killed off all but the most dedicated fans. The glory days are over.

PSN: JPSWAG37

User Info: SilentXwing

SilentXwing
1 month ago#4
*Sobs*
I'm starting college second semester and do I already know life is going to hit me hard. Work can definitely get in the way, but what I can say is if you organize yourself, you can definitely make time for gaming!

And also I added you on ps3 :)
'Defective product'....Me...?!! A defective product...
You dare claim that I am defective...!!
- Mother Brain
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2: jonny checking in.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived