This could very well be the last PS2 NCAA Football.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 11
  3. This could very well be the last PS2 NCAA Football.

User Info: maryus66

maryus66
7 years ago#21

i think it will be ok. i have a question though: how will be the create-a-school feature? :-? because i saw that for the next gen consoles is the teambuilder, but for ps2? i'm sorry if i said something bad, but i am not a massive player of ncaa, i play iy sometimes for pleasure with my friends.

User Info: Redfish12X

Redfish12X
7 years ago#22
I dunno. I know they could probably pull it off, but it won't be as complete as the PS360 versions.
>>>The Boise State Broncos fan<<<
>>>BRINK The Game of the Century<<<

User Info: the_old_days

the_old_days
7 years ago#23
I'm pretty sure they will just use the same CAS feature that's been in all the PS2 games. It would be nice if they actually updated it, but I don't see it happening.

I'd really like to see a new feature that lets you edit the stadiums for FCS teams, tired of playing for a home crowd of 14,000.

Yale has a maximum capacity of around 68,000 and Penn of around 55,000. As far as I can tell, all the other FCS stadiums will max around 14 to 28 thousand.
Yes, I'm a Notre Dame fan.

User Info: Redfish12X

Redfish12X
7 years ago#24

I'm pretty sure they will just use the same CAS feature that's been in all the PS2 games. It would be nice if they actually updated it, but I don't see it happening.

I'd really like to see a new feature that lets you edit the stadiums for FCS teams, tired of playing for a home crowd of 14,000.

Yale has a maximum capacity of around 68,000 and Penn of around 55,000. As far as I can tell, all the other FCS stadiums will max around 14 to 28 thousand.

Yeah, we may only have 5,600 students, but we just bought a 150,000 capacity dome stadium! Woo!
>>>The Boise State Broncos fan<<<
>>>BRINK The Game of the Century<<<
  1. Boards
  2. NCAA Football 11
  3. This could very well be the last PS2 NCAA Football.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived