Road to Glory

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Player2300

Player2300
6 years ago#1
Okay. I just started a new Road to Glory and yet the Summer Camp part is not loading at all!! I waited at least six minutes and still not loading. It just stays on the loading screen. Never goes to the Drills part. I am getting mad because I want to do Road to Glory mode. Anybody know why my game is doing this? It is new still no scratchs or nothing.
I have a photographic memory and can remember a lot of stuff.

Player2300
6 years ago#2
Went back and still stuck at the loading screen. It was 12:38 Pm. I left at 12:21 pm and still not loading so I tried the Spring drills and that loaded! Why isn't Road to Glory mode working? I want to play Road to Glory mode! Anybody else has this problem? Never happened on any of the other Road to Glory modes in other NCAA games. Just this one. I think they did not fix the Summer Camp glitch at all. Because I heard in 2010 sometimes it stops working and I think my game is glitched up. I have all the rosters except for the QBS randoming named. I am mad!

Player2300
6 years ago#3
Anybody have this problem?

Player2300
6 years ago#4
Anybody have Road to Glory Summer Camp not load? I am asking nicely but no one has answered! Please help!

Player2300
6 years ago#5
Come on people! I really want to know if anybody else had this problem! I guess I wont play Road to Glory.

Player2300
6 years ago#6
Anybody had this problem where they started a Road to Glory mode and it doesn't load at the Summer Camp part?

Player2300
6 years ago#7
Is nobody here? Anybody else had this problem?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived