Best map for fast leveling?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
  3. Best map for fast leveling?

User Info: DINNERman__Hero

DINNERman__Hero
6 years ago#1
I need a map where I can level fast, like 7-4 in Disgaea 3. I've only gotten as far as 7-3, is there anything good before this?
|=(
Add me for Disgaea 4: Captain_Aidoru

User Info: Goten55

Goten55
6 years ago#2
5-2
Gamefaq's favorite Asagi Asagiri, Saki Tsuzura and Ema Skye fanboy.
http://safebooru.org//images/390/d0cd532332cd89498c4204ca4c6101341e9f5625.jpg

User Info: Scy046

Scy046
6 years ago#3
5-2 works for those who can hit a 2x2 area (basically just spells, Giant Desco, and a few Giant Magichange effects). 8 Stronger Enemy Bills makes them all level 99 and you can toss the yellow Geo Block in the lower right onto the stage and destroy it for a quick +150% EXP bonus.

Next is 9-4 but the lay out makes it awkward for anyone to clear in one shot (without throws) besides Giant Desco. 1 Stronger Enemy Bill makes them level 99 or you can max it out to get them to level 445.
Imagine I said something witty or profound here.

User Info: jbomb1234

jbomb1234
6 years ago#4
I power level on the level with all of the Axels. It is 6-3 I think where you get the +100% to attack and -100 to ice.

Everyone with a level above 30 can get leveled to 50+ real quick.
To Punish and Enslave Barricade
NZRT Member We will rule the world or you all will PERISH

User Info: pimpmoney718

pimpmoney718
6 years ago#5
5-2 is the best i know of

User Info: DINNERman__Hero

DINNERman__Hero
6 years ago#6
Alright thanks!
|=(
Add me for Disgaea 4: Captain_Aidoru

User Info: Indignation211

Indignation211
6 years ago#7
Alternatively you could capture level 99 enemies from 5-2 or 9-4 and make a custom map with the enemies in a more convenient formation on EXP + 70% panels. I captured 13 of the Eryngi from 9-4 and put them in the formation of a Giant Big Bang. I used that map until I got to Mt. Ordeal 4.
"Recompiling. Shifting battle modes." - What Raki is supposed to say when she crashes your game. - Ar tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica.

User Info: pimpmoney718

pimpmoney718
6 years ago#8
I'm hearing this giant desco alot. So what's best monster to fuse with desco?

User Info: Cervosi

Cervosi
6 years ago#9
Any monster you want to level, really.

Considering she still gets a substantial boost as a giant monster, level doesnt' make too much of a difference. All that maters is that you need to one-shot the enemy party of course.

Yog Sothoth is a 3x3 attack, but when Fused, it becomes 5x3, like this:

[_][_][_][_][_]
[_][_][_][_][_]
[_][_][_][_][_]

It hits the entire formation of Erynga mushrooms on 9-4, which also has an Exp and Mana +50% Geoblock each to be thrown on the area.

I think the only other thing you can do is, say, use a giant magichanged fist to give Big Bang the same range.
Would you say what you mean, or mean what you say?
Megaman Starforce 3 FC: 4340-7023-4737

User Info: Nietono

Nietono
6 years ago#10
Fused fists only give Big Bang an extra square on all sides. That won't help with 9-4, but it's the perfect shape for Mt. Ordeal 4.
Official Fuuka of the Makai Senki Disgaea 4 Board!
  1. Boards
  2. Disgaea 4: A Promise Unforgotten
  3. Best map for fast leveling?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived