Duping hates me.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Render9

Render9
4 years ago#1
Whenever I'm fighting normal enemies I steal like crazy. WHEN I FIGHT THE HEART RESIDENT I NEVER DO.
And they like, never appear. :(
Lulu: The guardian wyrm, Evrae. The great sacred beast-protector of Bevelle.
Auron: Hmph. The red carpet has teeth.

User Info: NS_Arcane

NS_Arcane
4 years ago#2
It hates everybody.

User Info: AAAArio

AAAArio
4 years ago#3
^ it hates everybody.

I only use PPS on heart conservatives and never on generic opponents so i can't blame them but my (un)luck.

User Info: the_blood_wolf

the_blood_wolf
4 years ago#4
Why does this seem so familiar like on the Disgaea 3 boards Render.......
PSN: the_blood_wolf feel free to add me.

User Info: asection8

asection8
4 years ago#5
Had the same issue. Then after 30 failed dupe attempts I got two during the same chara world run.

User Info: r0xm2n

r0xm2n
4 years ago#6
Chara duping is annoyingly rare. But I don't mind it, cause I used the Rosen duping before I patched. Now I'm just piling gencies into perfect traps and aptitude grinding.

So it's not a big deal if I don't get a single dupe all day, cause it's not like I need those super Traps right now, just something I want (and will steadily get) eventually. I think I have around 21 of them currently...

At one point, I was having my PPS user kill random stuff in item world. 5 dupes out of 7 tries. I was like "cmon!".

I also got 2 dupes in one chara world once. Thank you Valvatorez heart cons! Your sardine power is admirable!
This has been another (probably) uselessly informative post, by me. Booyah!

Render9
4 years ago#7
r0xm2n posted...
Chara duping is annoyingly rare. But I don't mind it, cause I used the Rosen duping before I patched. Now I'm just piling gencies into perfect traps and aptitude grinding.

So it's not a big deal if I don't get a single dupe all day, cause it's not like I need those super Traps right now, just something I want (and will steadily get) eventually. I think I have around 21 of them currently...

At one point, I was having my PPS user kill random stuff in item world. 5 dupes out of 7 tries. I was like "cmon!".

I also got 2 dupes in one chara world once. Thank you Valvatorez heart cons! Your sardine power is admirable!

I have 8 level 300 statisticians on a monster weapon.
I need to dupe the item 3 times.
<_<
I don't care so much about the other stuff besides mana... but I'm not looking forward to duping again.
I have like, no axe users on my party, so I can only use special attacks. I just want 32 level 300s so I can level up like mad! LET ME DUPE DAMMIT

User Info: NS_Arcane

NS_Arcane
4 years ago#8
^You can level up like crazy, long before you get 32 slots of Statisticians. I wouldn't stress it too much (especially if MoO4 is your grinding stage of choice).

Render9
4 years ago#9
NS_Arcane posted...
^You can level up like crazy, long before you get 32 slots of Statisticians. I wouldn't stress it too much (especially if MoO4 is your grinding stage of choice).

But... but... MAX! D:

User Info: atzuin

atzuin
4 years ago#10
You only need 16 slots of lv300 Statisticians per character. More than that won't make a difference due to the hard cap on their effect.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived