"It's impossible to aim without being focused..." what the heck does that mean?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. "It's impossible to aim without being focused..." what the heck does that mean?

User Info: Ajescent

Ajescent
5 years ago#1
I'm trying to catch a pokemon but when I try to throw the ball that message keeps coming up, what does it mean?

I thought it was because I'm not allowed to try and catch one when facing 2 at the same time but when I defeat one to catch the other, the message still comes up.
Waiting patiently for UnKarted to be announced since 4-Dec-2009
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent

User Info: TepigSnivy

TepigSnivy
5 years ago#2
Hmm, I personally don't know but it's a strange one.
White-Tai-FC-0690-9318-6048. Strumming on my heartstrings.Platinum-Plato-2108-2775-6039

User Info: Mariofan15

Mariofan15
5 years ago#3
You cant catch a Pokemon when your in a double battle. If what you said is true,then the message shouldnt pop up once one Pokemon was defeated. Sounds like a glitch to me. Try resetting your game.
National Pokedex Completed:10/23/2011
1979-2643-0071:PKMN White

User Info: tadashii18

tadashii18
5 years ago#4
No it does that to me too. When I walk in the double grass and two pokemon appear you have to defeat one to catch the other. Also you cant attack with one pokemon and try and throw a poke ball at the same time.
Pokemon White FC - 0948 6214 9883

User Info: Ajescent

Ajescent
5 years ago#5
I think it's because I ask pokemon A to send an attack then pokemon B (or me) to send a ball as the person above said.

Which is annoying

When a pokemon is near critical and awake you know that if you threw a ball it would still miss so you need Pokemon to put it to sleep or something to raise the chances of it being caught but you get poke-blocked by some smart arsed game mechanic _
Waiting patiently for UnKarted to be announced since 4-Dec-2009
http://us.playstation.com/publictrophy/index.htm?onlinename=Ajescent
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. "It's impossible to aim without being focused..." what the heck does that mean?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived