What should I add to my team?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. What should I add to my team?

User Info: CaptainUnit

CaptainUnit
4 years ago#1
Ok so I got 4 pokemons in level 43, and I'm wondering what can be a good addition.

1_Stoutland, Intimidate, Neutral Nature
Crunch
Ice Fang
Fire Fang
Return

2_Krookodile, Moxie, Adamant
Crunch
Rock Tomb
Bulldozer
Shadow Claw

3_Sigilyph, Wonder Skin (I prefered this one, didn't like Magic Wall), Neutral Nature
Psybeam
Air Cutter or Slash I don't remember right now
Shadow Ball
Flash Cannon

4_Escavalier (Thanks to someone!!), Shell Armor, Adamant
X-Scissors
Slash
Poison Jab
Iron Head

I'm going to get the Zekrom Stone at the normal Gym, so I'm near the 8th gym. What should I add? I can pretty much kill anything with these guys now, considering they are all nicely bulky and pretty offensive as well. Escavalier is slow but why should I care if it's crazy as jesus.

Open to suggestions! I am looking at some special attacker as I have 3 attackers already (2 with adamant, yay!)

Thanks alot!
Pokemon White Friend Code: 3870 0290 9619
Wonder why meeh roger, is so jolly? Hehe. -Gangplank, the Pirate King.

User Info: PokemonVeteran

PokemonVeteran
4 years ago#2
Potential special attacker additions that i can think of for you to use:

Chandelure: It's a Ghost/Fire type with a monstrous 427 max special attack stat potential.

Reuniclus: A strong Psychic type, can learn powerful moves like Focus blast and Thunder. Max special attack potential of 383.

Beheeyem: A strong Psychic type, can learn powerful moves like Thunderbolt. Max special attack stat potential of 383.

Archeops: A Rock/Flying type that's really powerful in both attacking stats. A max special attack stat potential of 355 isn't something to laugh at, though it's typically physically inclined with a max attack stat of 416.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZdzY9TGu1c&feature=relmfu

User Info: PokeCookie

PokeCookie
4 years ago#3
I second the other guy. Plus if you get a Beheeyem with 'telepathy' it'll help with your Krookodile's Bulldozer in double battles.
Also Lilligant is a very good grass type. If you get/have one with 'Own tempo' with a matchup of 'Petal dance' it's like have a solar beam that instead of needing a charge turn it does it twice(or three). Because petal dance's negative effect is confusion, but own tempo causes Lilligant to not get confused. ^_^

User Info: CaptainUnit

CaptainUnit
4 years ago#4
Ok nice guys, I'll take them into my to-try list! :D
Is Beheeyem good? I always wanted to try that, but Sigilyph keeps crying that it is the psychic one.
Should I get rid of Sigilyph? (Opens up a space for a new flying member :D)
Unluckily I'm very fond of Sigilyph. That guy (girl, actually) held me 30 mins in the desert resort for its rarity.
Pokemon White Friend Code: 3870 0290 9619
Wonder why meeh roger, is so jolly? Hehe. -Gangplank, the Pirate King.

User Info: PokeCookie

PokeCookie
4 years ago#5
Hmm. I never evolved my Elgyem yet so I'm not sure about the Beheeyem. I know how 'I' get REAL~ fond of certian pokemon, though. ^~^

Oh. And for Beheeyem vs. Sigilygh.
-Most of Beheeyem's stats seem naturally higher, but that's just a base stats(though Sigilygh is MUCH faster).
-Beheeyem also has more its affected normally by and less its weak against, but it's not immune to ground like Sigilygh and it has one less resistant element.
-Sigilygh has more stronger *attacks* when leveling. Though Beheeyem has more(when comparing amount of moves).
-They both have quite the amount of Tm's(Which are quite similiar until the end). I personally prefer Sigilygh's tm set more.
-Beheeyem can't learn Fly.

Well. That's the result of my reading, but I don't know how helpful it'll be. ^_^'

User Info: TheMindGamer

TheMindGamer
4 years ago#6
Keep the Sigilyph. It's actually better than Beheeyem in respect to singles.

Jellicent is worth a mention if you don't go for Chandelure. It also won't step on any Volcarona toes by being a fire type later on. Crygonal is also worth a mention, but it's something of a one-trick-snowflake.
LoZ Skyward Sword Social Board: http://zeldawtwii.proboards.com/index.cgi
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l290/TheMindGamer/Thespinnerisawesome.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. What should I add to my team?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived