Entralink to Black City

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. Entralink to Black City

User Info: gamer424242

gamer424242
3 years ago#1
I'm trying to gather all of the Pokémon that can't be found in X or Y on other games, and the next one on my list is Porygon. For that reason, I'm trying to find a Porygon in White Forest. However, my Forest does not contain the correct trainer for this. My question is this - I own a copy of Black, but it is right at the beginning. Is it possible to access that copy's Black City without ever going there? Thanks for your help.

User Info: BennyLapdance

BennyLapdance
3 years ago#2
Trade?

User Info: GastroFan

GastroFan
3 years ago#3
Strangely enough yes you can access Black City from your White 1 game if the other game has reached one of the circle cities such as Nimbasa, Driftveil, etc. What I mean by 'circle cities' are those cities shown on the town map that form a circle around the entralink. And you don't need to beat the E4 to gain access; my daughter accessed my Black City with her Black game when I reached Nimbasa City. As long as your White 1 game can access the entralink and has reached White Forest, you shouldn't have a problem.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. Entralink to Black City

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived