Getting Kyurem, any suggestions?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. Getting Kyurem, any suggestions?

User Info: Finale_Wanderer

Finale_Wanderer
2 years ago#1
I have a level 80 Parasect with False Swipe and Spore with 30 dusk balls and I wasn't able to capture him the first time, it barely tilted... and it ran out of moves, too. It has worked like a charm for legendaries in Pokémon HeartGold... And I have tons of captured pokémon 431 to be exact.

I don't have the Masterball, I used it on the Tornadus since roaming pokémon are so annoying to capture.

He's the last legendary, I need in White I've caught all the rest. I also have all the legendaries from Diamond and HeartGold, too.
Currently playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf (3DS), Final Fantasy VIII (PS), Dragon Quest VIII (PS2), Super Mario RPG (VC), Assassin's Creed 3 (Wii U)

User Info: bandit_wolf

bandit_wolf
2 years ago#2
Use flase swipe and put him to sleep or paralize. Low capture rate. Try a quick ball for the first one, then dusk balls are probably the most effective.
PS Sheriff, Manager & Dex Filler
{3ds=banditwolf} [X=WOLFMAN] [1504-6276-7342]

User Info: WizardofHoth

WizardofHoth
2 years ago#3
wow you leveled up a parasect up to level 80? You must be that committed to spend all that time level grinding a parasect.

User Info: CapnStanky_

CapnStanky_
2 years ago#4
thats impressive
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon White Version
  3. Getting Kyurem, any suggestions?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived