MvC3 - PSN/XBLA - $9.99 (Shuma-Gorath free 4 PSN; Jill Valentine 4 XBLA)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
  3. MvC3 - PSN/XBLA - $9.99 (Shuma-Gorath free 4 PSN; Jill Valentine 4 XBLA)

User Info: ShinCougar

ShinCougar
4 years ago#1
Yay or Nay, people? (yes or no)

Because, honestly, i bought both games on day 1 (yes, i was suckered) - and i've sold both copies off to make room in my gaming collection. I thought i hadmoved on from the Mahvel scene, but wouldn't mind having it to screw around with ( i don't care much to play online).
PSN id: xBushinRyuCaT_x - 3DS:4768-8290-3309

User Info: ChimeraXx

ChimeraXx
4 years ago#2
If what I read was what I thought I read, then a digital copy of MvC3 is going for 10$ with free Shuma-Gorath? I'd say PSN is lucky because Shuma Gorath is WAY better than Jill. Overall, this is a pretty good deal for those who are looking for a fighting game to play with friends. UMvC3 is more balanced. I'll be willing to argue if anyone says otherwise.
I was hoping to come up with a question while objecting. I didnt. -Miles Edgeworth.

User Info: ShinCougar

ShinCougar
4 years ago#3
ChimeraXx posted...
If what I read was what I thought I read, then a digital copy of MvC3 is going for 10$ with free Shuma-Gorath? I'd say PSN is lucky because Shuma Gorath is WAY better than Jill. Overall, this is a pretty good deal for those who are looking for a fighting game to play with friends. UMvC3 is more balanced. I'll be willing to argue if anyone says otherwise.

Well first, Chimera, thanks for NOT saying i was in the wrong board [as you've had to do alot :) ] Now to be honest, i didn't say capcom did that: i proposed this idea, to see if this would interest modest fighting fans like myself. Also, XBLA does allready have digital ver. of MvC vanilla [& i dont have a 360 :( ] , so my fantasy sale is dead...

Still, would you DL Vanilla Marvel for that price? And still keep Umvc, of course.
PSN id: xBushinRyuCaT_x - 3DS:4768-8290-3309

User Info: ChimeraXx

ChimeraXx
4 years ago#4
The only reason I didn't shoo you off is because this topic makes sense here. I wouldn't if I already had UMvC3. If I didn't have UMvC3, then yeah I would've went with it without hesitation.
I was hoping to come up with a question while objecting. I didnt. -Miles Edgeworth.

User Info: rocketdischarge

rocketdischarge
4 years ago#5
ShinCougar posted...

Still, would you DL Vanilla Marvel for that price? And still keep Umvc, of course.

No, of course not. I wouldnt even pay $0.01 for it. This game is obsolete now.
Sagat nerfed? He can Tiger Uppercut the wing off the plane!
  1. Boards
  2. Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds
  3. MvC3 - PSN/XBLA - $9.99 (Shuma-Gorath free 4 PSN; Jill Valentine 4 XBLA)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived