My Player mode substitution bug

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K11
  3. My Player mode substitution bug

User Info: minjod

minjod
6 years ago#1

Hi, so we have a problem here, guys. My Player never gets substituted during My Player mode, when substitutions are set on Auto. He obviously becomes too tired to play well. And when you press Left on D-pad, you can substitute other players on your team. But whenever you try to substitute your own player, it doesn't work.

So, what the hell ?

User Info: 313detroit313

313detroit313
6 years ago#2
Did you set your player's minutes? I know in NBA 2K10 for the PSP, any created player automatically had their minutes set to zero and would never be subbed into a game unless you did it yourself manually.

Just a thought...

minjod
6 years ago#3

That's completely different this time. My Player is always on the starting lineup and never gets a rest, plays ALL the minutes of the game.

minjod
6 years ago#4
minjod posted...

That's completely different this time. My Player is always on the starting lineup and never gets a rest, plays ALL the minutes of the game.

Oh, and there's no playing minutes in the My Player mode.

User Info: pakinsyet

pakinsyet
6 years ago#5

same problem here. My player cant even get to halfcourt because of over fatigue, when the rest of the players are already on the other side and you cant play well when your player is that tired

User Info: bmoneymdubp1

bmoneymdubp1
6 years ago#6
I have the same problem I hope they make a patch or something because it really sucks and probably is really bad for the progreesive fatigue (which I've turned off for the time being) otherwise it seems like after a full season and not even having a minute of rest unless you foul out you'd be completely drained of energy.

User Info: Darkmadness

Darkmadness
6 years ago#7

All you have to do is set substitution to manual, and turn off fatigue

minjod
6 years ago#8
Does the opponent team substitute their players, when fatigue is off ?

minjod
6 years ago#9
Ok, nevermind. I don't know why you suggested this, because I don't believe you tried it. I just tested this, but my player still keeps playing after trying to substitute him using D-pad.

minjod
6 years ago#10
And sorry for triple posting. But I reject your solution because I want realistic gameplay.
  1. Boards
  2. NBA 2K11
  3. My Player mode substitution bug

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived