Bug fixed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: lordlich

lordlich
3 years ago#1
Did they fix the quest problem where as you pick that quest and all others disappear? (fierce martial arts tourney I think)
IN THE END,THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE!.

User Info: vicireland

vicireland
3 years ago#2
That's not a bug, it's a "point of no return" event in the game - you basically need to wrap up all the quests you have open and untaken BEFORE you enter the tournament.

There's another later where once you take it the monsters get a LOT harder.

lordlich
3 years ago#3
They should have a warning, there are 2 points of no return?

vicireland
2 years ago#4
lordlich posted...
They should have a warning, there are 2 points of no return?

Yeah, it was kind of a shock the first time it hit me, too. Essentially PONR thresholds are old-school reminders that caution and saving religiously never go out of style in a dungeon crawler. Similar to some of the old school DC's that had insta-kill traps or chests that bled your gold dry, etc. Some of the ones I played when I was a kid were pretty sadistic. The PONR on CoH2 is more of an inconvenience only if you haven't saved.

lordlich
2 years ago#5
where exactly are the 2 PNR?

vicireland
2 years ago#6
lordlich posted...
where exactly are the 2 PNR?

Fierce Martial Arts Tournament is the first
Hostage Release is the second

A Greater Evil is a mini-PonR, because after you do it, monsters become permanently harder, but it doesn't affect the quest listings.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived