Revenant vs Phaeston

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Revenant vs Phaeston

User Info: xTwilightxHerox

xTwilightxHerox
5 years ago#1
In multiplayer, which one do you prefer the most? The Phaeston seems good since it got buffed. I didnt use the Revenant yet but the sightly more damage it has over the Phaeston seems useful.
http://www.danbirlew.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/xiii.jpg

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
5 years ago#2
Turian soldier is the only class that can use the revenant well.

Turian sentinel can get by OK. The krogans can use it up close, but this is sub-optimal.

With other classes, go for something more accurate.
A next-gen G-Police? I would pre-order the **** out of that.
GT: Charon78

User Info: lalala_la

lalala_la
5 years ago#3
When it shows that the Revenant has slightly more damage than the Phaeston, is that for each individual shot? Because with their high firing rates, that would still result in a large difference in damage dealt.

User Info: yoyomaster0

yoyomaster0
5 years ago#4

I think its per clip. Like each clip will do 400 dmg for the Phaeston and the Rev will do 380 total. (numbers are fake just examples)

User Info: primusnine

primusnine
5 years ago#5
Haven't unlocked the Phaeston, but the Revenant with my Turian Soldier is quite a sight to behold. Pop Marksman and near double the firing rate while remaining completely on target means insane damage.

Garrus calibrated my guns, you see.

User Info: Raziel-Freya

Raziel-Freya
5 years ago#6
I use the Phaeston with my Quarian Engineer and y detroy everything in my sight :D

User Info: lalala_la

lalala_la
5 years ago#7
Maybe it was because of the performance issues I was having on my computer (yeah PC user here), but when I used Revenant on my turian soldier I couldn't do crap. I scored last place, with one-third the score of the guy above me.

Think I'll give Phaeston a try next....on a lower difficulty. It also has a faster reload animation so that should be nice.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Revenant vs Phaeston

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived