People with modded eyes, hair, ect.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. People with modded eyes, hair, ect.

User Info: RHDF20BPrelude

RHDF20BPrelude
5 years ago#1
If you used a modded character in ME1, did they transfer to ME2, with the changes, or did they even transfer at all correctly?

I'm in a situation where I have to play 1 and 2 over due to my place getting broke into(and everything electronic...including a freaking DREAMCAST getting taken). I had 3 characters that went through 1 and 2, but I never used mods, or non standard hair because I didnt if it would transfer over.

This time I want to mod the character, but does anyone know if stuff transferred correctly in ME1>ME2?
360 and PS3 tags: DiegoElFuego. WiiSSBB: 1032-0974-7716
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6vbQfBPYLk&feature=channel

User Info: GrimHero

GrimHero
5 years ago#2
I don't see it being able to transfer. Unless the mod was built for both, and they figured a way to transfer between.
GT: huzzaa v1
PSN: huzzaa_v1

User Info: johnny_pay

johnny_pay
5 years ago#3
dont know about the mods but if i was robbing someones house and i saw a dreamcast id take it. megadrive would be better but still who doesnt want to play as super sonic
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. People with modded eyes, hair, ect.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived