Spoilers! Question about eve... please help

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Spoilers! Question about eve... please help

User Info: TheSchutz

TheSchutz
5 years ago#1
Ok, How do I keep eve alive? I'm doing a fresh start on Mass Effect 3, no imports, and I'm having trouble finding out how to keep eve alive.

I don't want just wreav alive, I fear he may ruin the Krogans... So does anyone know how to save her?
"Riot Shield is like a mini bonus game if you see someone with a shield you-just-have-to fight-him." -- knightimex

User Info: TheMosin

TheMosin
5 years ago#2
If I'm right it's in ME2, the loyalty mission of Mordin, you can't destroy the data from Maelon.
If your going to make fun of someone don't make yourself look like a tool by using the wrong version of your.-Hexrapper

TheSchutz
5 years ago#3
so if I'm strictly playing from ME3... My only real choices are sterilize krogans or let them run wild? No "happy Empire"?
"Riot Shield is like a mini bonus game if you see someone with a shield you-just-have-to fight-him." -- knightimex

TheSchutz
5 years ago#4
I would really like to know before I have to decide again.... I've been trying really hard to make nice with the krogan...
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Spoilers! Question about eve... please help

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived