How many war assets to get the perfect ending? (no spoilers!)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. How many war assets to get the perfect ending? (no spoilers!)

User Info: ArchangelJames

ArchangelJames
5 years ago#1
Can anyone give me a definitive number of war assets that I'll need to get the perfect ending? I plan on doing most/all of the side missions, but I just want to know when I can consider myself safe to beat the game. Don't worry about galactic readiness; I'm already at 100%.
Please become a fan of my cat.
www.facebook.com/MalikTheCat

User Info: menalaos1971

menalaos1971
5 years ago#2
5,000 to guarantee the best possible ending, if you choose Destroy. Its a little lower for the other two.
The secret to life is honesty and fair dealing. If you can fake that, you've got it made.

User Info: ArchangelJames

ArchangelJames
5 years ago#3
Thanks, Menalaos.
Please become a fan of my cat.
www.facebook.com/MalikTheCat

User Info: jrbeerman11

jrbeerman11
5 years ago#4
I read you need 5000 EMS which for you would also be 5000 war assets seeing as you have 100%. (War assets X galactic readyness = EMS) Galactic readyness does decrease, i had 100 yesterday and its 97 today.

Also be very careful with topics like this, about 5 or 6 posts down some idiot will forget about the request for non spoilers. I got semi spoiled reading a topic with very similar title, some idiot mapped out what EMS meant what "EXACT" ending.......douche.

User Info: poppen695

poppen695
5 years ago#5

You really shouldn't call it a perfect ending...There are basically 3 endings you can get, total crap, mostly crap, somewhat crap.  There is nothing else.

1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. How many war assets to get the perfect ending? (no spoilers!)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived