N7: Cerberus Base (major plot spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. N7: Cerberus Base (major plot spoilers)

User Info: Cover_Bird

Cover_Bird
5 years ago#1
Playing through again for second time, using different squad mates, etc. I take Garrus with me to the Cerberus base where you collect the two reaper artifacts. When I find the first one, Garrus exclaims "That's definitely reaper technology. I'm getting a headache from its affect already."

That and I talked to Garrus on the Citidel and before ending the conversation he asks, "How about you Shepard, you seem to be showing some wear and tear." I think all of my squad mates have asked this; even Anderson and Hackett.

Just my two cents on why I support the indoctrination theory.
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?

User Info: Carribean_Cool

Carribean_Cool
5 years ago#2
.......really?
Snitsky's Condoms. If she get's pregnant, it's not your fault.

User Info: GTANJ24

GTANJ24
5 years ago#3
Quote:Playing through again for second time, using different squad mates, etc. I take Garrus with me to the Cerberus base where you collect the two reaper artifacts. When I find the first one, Garrus exclaims "That's definitely reaper technology. I'm getting a headache from its affect already."

That and I talked to Garrus on the Citidel and before ending the conversation he asks, "How about you Shepard, you seem to be showing some wear and tear." I think all of my squad mates have asked this; even Anderson and Hackett.

@Cover Bird

I highly doubt that they went into so much effort to even tie the misc. quests into this whole theory. It's just one line of dialogue. A lot of the theory is just grasping at straws in my opinion and can be disproved, but this is just too much.
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9

User Info: wwinterj25

wwinterj25
5 years ago#4
I look forward to seeing the complaints when the indoctrination theory is just that and that's all it ever will be.
One who knows nothing can understand nothing - GamerTag: wwinterj/PSN wwinterj add me :D

User Info: Cover_Bird

Cover_Bird
5 years ago#5
GTANJ24 posted...
Quote:Playing through again for second time, using different squad mates, etc. I take Garrus with me to the Cerberus base where you collect the two reaper artifacts. When I find the first one, Garrus exclaims "That's definitely reaper technology. I'm getting a headache from its affect already."

@Cover Bird

I highly doubt that they went into so much effort to even tie the misc. quests into this whole theory. It's just one line of dialogue. A lot of the theory is just grasping at straws in my opinion and can be disproved, but this is just too much.

/facepalm It's just an observation, not a cold-heart fact. You know, "wow even the technology exhibits indoctrinating effects."
If ignorance is bliss, why aren't more people happy?
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. N7: Cerberus Base (major plot spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived