Proof that yes, Drell Vanguards can in fact rock Gold

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Proof that yes, Drell Vanguards can in fact rock Gold

User Info: livinlargetommi

livinlargetommi
5 years ago#31
da_gama posted...
But the fact that four vanguards were able to beat Gold without being thrown into the abyss know as glitch hell is pretty awesome.

I have a hard time playing vanguard because I always seem to charge bug myself through a wall or off the map.
Signature goes here.

User Info: S4ddleBags

S4ddleBags
5 years ago#32

S4ddleBags posted...
EDIT: Oh, and I imagine the "zero Pull" build is only viable when you have multiple pull monkeys to help compensate. *pats back*

"Pull monkeys" :D
I'd probably never use the Drell Vanguard without complimentary biotic teammates of some kind tbh, even if I had Pull.

I say we try Reapers later. I'm feelin'... bold.
http://i.imgur.com/igYFl.png
NYK, NYY, NYI

User Info: MegaTape13

MegaTape13
5 years ago#33
S4ddleBags posted...
I say we try Reapers later. I'm feelin'... bold.

Lets do it!
My Vanguard is currently lv 3!
Oh the movie never ends...
GT: IHOP 13

User Info: ChargedBuster

ChargedBuster
5 years ago#34
da_gama posted...
But the fact that four vanguards were able to beat Gold without being thrown into the abyss know as glitch hell is pretty awesome.

4 vanguards is actually pretty good, if you all stick together and chain nova's pretty much anything directly around you is ****ed
Xbox live: aimforthebushes

User Info: Cmac4

Cmac4
5 years ago#35
livinlargetommi posted...
da_gama posted...

I have a hard time playing vanguard because I always seem to charge bug myself through a wall or off the map.

You need to host then, its extremely rare to glitch out when your hosting.
I was going to say the cake is a lie, then I took an arrow to the knee...Then I ate some oranges and everything was k.

User Info: S4ddleBags

S4ddleBags
5 years ago#36

4 vanguards is actually pretty good, if you all stick together and chain nova's pretty much anything directly around you is ****ed

Someone needs to double-check the topic title for what kind of vanguards are being discussed...

Lets do it!

YES! Don't worry, Fez will carry us all.
http://i.imgur.com/igYFl.png
NYK, NYY, NYI

User Info: ChargedBuster

ChargedBuster
5 years ago#37
S4ddleBags posted...
Someone needs to double-check the topic title for what kind of vanguards are being discussed...

Lets do it!
YES! Don't worry, Fez will carry us all.

Someone needs to >:|
Xbox live: aimforthebushes

User Info: fffez

fffez
5 years ago#38
Told my friend I'll play some MW3 with her later, I'm not sure about any carrying
GT:sooo fetch

User Info: ANDy_v12

ANDy_v12
5 years ago#39

lol @ doubters

looking at the medals you can see not one of us has 25+ biotic kills, any team of (hu)manguards that don't all have 50+ is too mentally underdeveloped to beat gold.

I think singularity/shockwave adepts would be pretty viable for gold reapers, maybe ditch warp to make it a challenge you know >_>

User Info: drunkarchitect

drunkarchitect
5 years ago#40
joke topic. zenning made one with the same title except it was batarians. fail
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Proof that yes, Drell Vanguards can in fact rock Gold

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived