Upgrading Weapons

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Upgrading Weapons

User Info: DaKillr

DaKillr
5 years ago#1
Spoilers might be below...

Imported an ME3 character so I can upgrade my weapons to level 10 but have a couple questions about it. If I take a level 4 Mattock to Grisshom Academy and sent David Archer there, will it upgrade to level 10 with the 2 guns I can pick up at the Academy or will it just count the 3 upgrades for one of them?

And how do I level up the Predator to level 10. I leveled it upto level 5 in my first playthrough but when I finally was able to upgrade it again, it would only let my level it upto level 7 and wouldn't give me another option?

And do I have to pick up the gun on the 2nd playthrough to be able to upgrade it to level 10 or can I just buy it like normal?
"I dreamt I was a moron" Squall, Final Fantasy VIII

User Info: uberschveinen

uberschveinen
5 years ago#2
First playthrough, the second Mattock gives you +1. Second playthrough, the first Mattock gives you +3 and the second gives you, again, +1.

No I don't know why.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Upgrading Weapons

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived