N7 Destroyer, Devastator mode.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. N7 Destroyer, Devastator mode.

User Info: Soul_Decay

Soul_Decay
5 years ago#1
So, im lvl 18 at the moment, specced:

Dev Mode: Accuracy, RoF, Shields

Im using it with the Typhoon at the moment (Hence Accuracy over shield Recharge) im just wondering if i should have picked damage as Evo 6 over the 40% shield boost... 400 extra shields or 15% extra damage :/
GT: Tarzakul

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
5 years ago#2
Always pick damage.

Protip: Damage is how you kill things.
Dakka dakka, boom boom! I like fluffy pancakes and long walks on the beach.
GT: Charon78

User Info: Wookie_Is_Back

Wookie_Is_Back
5 years ago#3
The Typhoon isn't a sniper by any means, but I'll be damned if it isn't accurate around mid range. :P

Like the above poster said, always go damage.

User Info: foxop

foxop
5 years ago#4
Shields. The damage isn't that significant, but you'd be surprised how helpful an extra 400 shields can be, especially on a character who moves slow and can't dodge.
Gears of Halo 4: Black Ops II

User Info: Mu_Nova

Mu_Nova
5 years ago#5
I like this about the Destroyer. I actually have to think about this choice. Hell, same goes for rank 5, and to a lesser extent rank 4, but anyway...

I first specced for shields, loved it. Now I'm specced for damage, still love it, using my Harrier and Claymore. But I do miss those shields... The extra damage can be noticeable, but I think I preferred being beefier. I dunno.
Dragon's Dogma - Main Pawn: Cadence
I am a fan of My Little Pony. You do not have to watch My Little Pony.

User Info: CryptoFacto

CryptoFacto
5 years ago#6
Agreed. 40% extra shields on a Destroyer makes a big difference. Damage is not the obvious option for once.

Protip: You can't kill things if you're bleeding out.
My ridiculously circuitous plan is one quarter complete

User Info: GenkiNoEmbrace

GenkiNoEmbrace
5 years ago#7
Wookie_Is_Back posted...
The Typhoon isn't a sniper by any means, but I'll be damned if it isn't accurate around mid range. :P

Like the above poster said, always go damage.

I agree with this, with one exception. The devastator/typhoon combo with accuracy can EASILY snipe an Atlas or a Brute from any distance. I am so in love with how quickly those two go down with this combo. To a slightly lesser extent, Prime's can be sniped from a distance too.

I am going to be so sad when they eventually nerf one or both of these..

User Info: DuneMan

DuneMan
5 years ago#8
They've already started in on the Typhoon. Thankfully all they did so far was lower the natural AP properties.
"I'd rather betray the world than let the world betray me." -Cao Cao
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. N7 Destroyer, Devastator mode.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived