New Shadow Strike changes

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. New Shadow Strike changes

User Info: TheLast0neAlive

TheLast0neAlive
5 years ago#11
Yukanna posted...
-Enemys/Phantoms now are more aware of second strikes(bonus power when your closer to enemy and they are aware of you)and can interrupt strikes more often

Played a few matched as the Shadow earlier and had no problems whatsoever with this.
You think Jesus just traded four waters for a wine? - Friend while playing Catan.

User Info: Rizzonater

Rizzonater
5 years ago#12
TheLast0neAlive posted...
Yukanna posted...
-Enemys/Phantoms now are more aware of second strikes(bonus power when your closer to enemy and they are aware of you)and can interrupt strikes more often

Played a few matched as the Shadow earlier and had no problems whatsoever with this.

I don't do follow up strikes much, but I've tied a few times today with a phantom. I would shadow strike and wind up dead next to a phantom corpse. When I revived the feed said I killed her with a shadow strike. I found it oddly funny though
VT 4-16-07 Never Forget. Go Hokies!!
PSN & GT: Rizzonater

User Info: rogueace127

rogueace127
5 years ago#13
Question:

For Sword Mastery rank 5 martial artist, does a shadow strike activate the 50% damage, and does that 50% damage apply to the next shadow strike, or do you have to do a heavy melee for first, or does the 50% apply to only a heavy melee? Sorry if my question sounds confusing, but the wording is very vague in regards to "sword attack" and "sword damage".

User Info: MasterVash

MasterVash
5 years ago#14
rogueace127 posted...
Question:

For Sword Mastery rank 5 martial artist, does a shadow strike activate the 50% damage, and does that 50% damage apply to the next shadow strike, or do you have to do a heavy melee for first, or does the 50% apply to only a heavy melee? Sorry if my question sounds confusing, but the wording is very vague in regards to "sword attack" and "sword damage".

Shadow Strike is both a tech ability and a melee attack. It gets bonuses from anything that says "power", "tech", and "melee", so long as it's not something like "heavy melee".

SS gets the bonus from the rank 5 sword ability, gets bonuses from the Power and Force bonuses, from the melee amplifier equips and gears, and from blade / stunner weapon mods.
"Someone at BioWare ate lunch?! Must mean new Ham Sandwich faction!"
-Bahslel, from Reddit
(message deleted)
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. New Shadow Strike changes

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived