Balance changes tomorrow? Maybe?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Balance changes tomorrow? Maybe?

User Info: code_kirin

code_kirin
5 years ago#21
Do people still not know about backfire damage on sabotage? Still, it's not going to hit very hard without cloak bonuses, and synthetic hacking is complete garbage. I wonder if homing grenade will even be buffed by tech vulnerability..

If you ask me, Turian Saboteur will be the perfect chance to buff both the female quarians a bit.

User Info: LatchKeyKid

LatchKeyKid
5 years ago#22
Sabotage not granting points based on the backfire damage probably has a lot to do with it not being seen more, although with the challenges it makes getting points with bad guns easier (as long as a teammate doesn't pick off your sabotage'd enemies).
FFXI Lakshmi Server: Walsh

User Info: El_Virus

El_Virus
5 years ago#23
I've experience fire delay on the gets turret, but it's fairly negible. However, I've notice that even though the turret spits fire, it doesn't actually ignite enemies reliably. Sometimes I have to wait a few seconds and sometimes they do not get ignited at all! I am not sure if it's just me.
PSN: AbzolutZRO XBL: Abzolut ZRO
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Balance changes tomorrow? Maybe?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived