who is your favourite character and how fat are you ?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. who is your favourite character and how fat are you ?

User Info: KingisLegend

KingisLegend
4 years ago#41
Garrus

6'4 230lbs
Don't take anything i say serious.... I'm Drunk

User Info: KarnRX78

KarnRX78
4 years ago#42
ME1- Liara
Honorable mentions to Ash, Garrus and Wrex.

ME2- Mordin
While Miranda is awesome, there is only one reason I like her. Samara and Joke are also very close. Also honorable mention to the Illusive Man I thought he was pretty cool in ME2.

ME3- Garrus
While I still like Ash and Liara, their personalities just don't mesh well in that game for me. Garrus still feels like Garrus.

6'2" 160lbs. I like most of the ME characters however.
I'm 5.9, 124 pounds and with my high heels on, i can reach 6'2. Which is very tall, i towered over most men. I have a very narrow frame!

My measurements are
bust 35 inches
waist 25 inches
hips 36.5 inches

My dream is to have a 24 inches waist, 34 bust and hips. It's not going to happen though :(

And my fav character is EDI, she is so gorgeous and elegant. Her body is to die for, i think her waist is like 22 inches or something!
God, I have to work both sides of the street to pay that off!!

User Info: Shawty89

Shawty89
4 years ago#44
ME1: Garrus/Ashley
ME2: Thane/Jack
ME3: Garrus

6'4" 244 [was about 120 pounds heavier this time last year.]
"Shawty89" was created when I was in mddle school...10 years ago.
XBL:Magnum Brown 89. PSN:Jumpman Jayare

User Info: jkocka00

jkocka00
4 years ago#45
ME 1- Wrex
ME 2- Garrus/Tali
ME 3- Tali

5'11 180lbs
what nerfs??http://social.bioware.com/forum/1/topic/343/index/13578324/1
GT: Kocka007

User Info: WatermelonFarts

WatermelonFarts
4 years ago#46
ME1: Saren
ME2: Mordin
ME3: Mordin

fit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3B_F6P-w-Q

User Info: pointer9378

pointer9378
4 years ago#47
ME1: Sovereign
His conversation with Shepard was great. Garrus and Wrex are great, too.

ME2: Mordin
His history and conversations really sold me on his character. Garrus, Legion, and TIM would be my next choices.

ME3: Mordin
It's tough to say who my favorite character was in this game, but... playing a full paragon with the choices I've made and getting the outcome that I did... Mordin, no contest.

5'8", 223 lbs.

I used to play high school football as a Guard, but that was 4 years ago. During my last year on Varsity, I weighed about 190. Basically, I was the smallest lineman, on offense and defense: not the strongest, but faster than the rest. I've only recently begun exercising (taking both a spin class and a weight lifting class at SDCC) and have even lost weight. Diet still sucks, though.
Michanka is better than Tuchanka.

User Info: Precious_Roy

Precious_Roy
4 years ago#48
6'0 215

Not much fat other than the slight beer gut I picked up in my early 20s. Not enough to make me lose it.

Mordin for sure.

User Info: xionnoix

xionnoix
4 years ago#49
find no fan tar sea posted...
I'm 5.9, 124 pounds and with my high heels on, i can reach 6'2. Which is very tall, i towered over most men. I have a very narrow frame!

My measurements are
bust 35 inches
waist 25 inches
hips 36.5 inches

My dream is to have a 24 inches waist, 34 bust and hips. It's not going to happen though :(

And my fav character is EDI, she is so gorgeous and elegant. Her body is to die for, i think her waist is like 22 inches or something!

i only read the measurements, didn't read the top or bottom sentence...at first i was like that is kind of off proportion for a guy, and why would you want a smaller waist O_o

then i re-read it *facepalm. my bad. hope you get to your Edit, 24" waist ;p
http://i.imgur.com/9bxgM.jpg

User Info: Precious_Roy

Precious_Roy
4 years ago#50
xion_noix posted...
find no fan tar sea posted...

My measurements are
bust 35 inches
waist 25 inches
hips 36.5 inches

i only read the measurements, didn't read the top or bottom sentence...at first i was like that is kind of off proportion for a guy, and why would you want a smaller waist O_o

then i re-read it *facepalm. my bad. hope you get to your 22" waist ;p

36 24 36 is commonly accepted as the perfect woman.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. who is your favourite character and how fat are you ?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived