Each Pull after another stacks DoT.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Each Pull after another stacks DoT.

User Info: DreoreSilere

DreoreSilere
4 years ago#1
Well, does it? =D
I should go.

User Info: Crimsonhead4

Crimsonhead4
4 years ago#2
It might but it doesn't really matter since it's only going to effect health only enemies which can be taken down rather fast regardless. I find the expose on pull to be more helpful since it boosts detonation damage and makes easy work of them with gunfire

User Info: gobuffalo30

gobuffalo30
4 years ago#3
I agree. I only use it to expose, pull guardian's shields, and to spam it if I'm getting in a big fight, which allows me to get small reprieve in the gunfire towards me.

User Info: code_kirin

code_kirin
4 years ago#4
Expose is silly. If you have Pull at rank 5, you probably have it maxed anyways and they're taking +75%, which will kill them regardless. Lift damage can indeed be handy for taking out infantry in groups, even if you don't detonate them.

User Info: herduliekmudkip

herduliekmudkip
4 years ago#5
i like radius and lift damage so i can take out groups of troopers at a time by pulling them towards each other
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny

User Info: deathscythe257

deathscythe257
4 years ago#6
reave stacks with itself
Yes, this is a signature.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Each Pull after another stacks DoT.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived