Well, I guess I'm retiring from ME3

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Well, I guess I'm retiring from ME3

User Info: SeahawkPride

SeahawkPride
4 years ago#1
My PS3 died after Fallout: New Vegas decided to freeze. I don't really feel like spending $150+ on a fix, so maybe I'll move on to PC or next-gen systems.

700+ hours of ME3 collectively. I never got to play the Omega DLC, so that kind of sucks, but I've done pretty much everything I wanted to in ME3. I realize that this is the X360 board and that I haven't played with nearly all of you, but I figured I'd share my story anyway. ME3 multiplayer was a ton of fun, despite all of the criticisms. It sure came a long way from when I first started, which was a month or two after ME3 came out.

Anyway, I hope you guys continue having fun with ME3 and I hope BioWare continues to support it for a long time. Farewell!
"Let's enjoy life..." - David
PSN: ItsFuchieTime

User Info: fennell92

fennell92
4 years ago#2
That stinks about the ps3. You could have sold it when you retired instead :3 (what I plan to do...).

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
4 years ago#3
Sorry for your loss. If only EA/Bioware was nice/not greedy and allowed your manifest to carry over from system to system...
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
(message deleted)

User Info: Charmile

Charmile
4 years ago#5
adios
The problem with restraining speech is, who gets to set the rules? If it's only okay in a certain time or place, who gets to say what time and what place?

User Info: PhilOnDez

PhilOnDez
4 years ago#6
bessy67 posted...
Sorry for your loss. If only EA/Bioware was nice/not greedy and allowed your manifest to carry over from system to system...

I've got a feeling this is more MS/Sony than EA, I could be wrong though. but Sony didn't allow the weekend events to happen on the ps3 for the first few months of release, I have a hard time imagining them allowing PS3/360 interconnectivity in any sense.
Every time I try to go where I really wanna be it's already where I am, 'cuz I'm already there

User Info: orangenee

orangenee
4 years ago#7
My PS3 retired a few months ago. I got a new 360 to replace it and the old 360 (still sort of works).

Always sad when a consoles karks it. Intersystem co-operation will never happen in any form. We'd end up paying for the privilege anyway.
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30

User Info: WatermelonFarts

WatermelonFarts
4 years ago#8
orangenee posted...
My PS3 retired a few months ago. I got a new 360 to replace it and the old 360 (still sort of works).

Always sad when a consoles karks it. Intersystem co-operation will never happen in any form. We'd end up paying for the privilege anyway.

wasn't there some game that was PS3/PC compatible ?
Absolute Monarch of The Lands of Hazardonia, Dictator of Sanctum

User Info: orangenee

orangenee
4 years ago#9
No idea. PC is a different animal though, it's not required to play by the rules despite Windows.
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
4 years ago#10
Well, I'm sorry to hear that brother. Losing a costly piece like that isn't fun. It was good having you on the board. I wish you the best, take it easy.
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Well, I guess I'm retiring from ME3

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived