Collector gold lobby tonight?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Collector gold lobby tonight?

User Info: Grayfoxr6

Grayfoxr6
4 years ago#1
U/C/G If anyones interested for the 360. Im trying to get over this pathological hate/fear/dislike for them and what better way than on gold?

lobby will be up around 630p central time.

A note: i have played gold before so i know what to expect. my weapons, equipment, amps etc are high enough (i believe) to do gold well. and i communicate when i play and stick with teammates, as well as pick characters that are beneficial to teamwork.

anyone interested send me a msg, XBL tag is in my sig.
XBL and PSN: Feralchicken01
You know why they call it PMS??? because "mad cow disease" was already taken.

User Info: NS_RegentPark

NS_RegentPark
4 years ago#2
If the lobby isn't full, I'll try to send an invite. GT is in sig. I'll be gearing up with my crutch class though: Turian Ghost.
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers

Grayfoxr6
4 years ago#3
lol GI is mine. just more comfortable with him on gold. Might try the huntress out but ill prolly play a match or 2 as my GI to gauge how other ppl play.

also im making it a private lobby. I'd much rather play with ppl on this board who know how to play (mostly lol) then try to carry a random grp.

User Info: Nafzger

Nafzger
4 years ago#4
I can do it. I got Collector General TWICE
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher

Grayfoxr6
4 years ago#5
lol i got it once... and still dont know how i managed it... still hate the damn things.

User Info: foxop

foxop
4 years ago#6
Yeah, I'll do it. I love fighting Collectors.

GT: F0X0P

(O's are zeroes)
Gears of Halo 4: Black Ops II

Grayfoxr6
4 years ago#7
gonna have to do this on the weekend when we can get some moar board folks to play. had to turn it into a public lobby and it was... interesting.

fox, you are the friggin man lol. first time ive ever seen someone clutch a gold wave. actually you probably could have solo'd every wave lol. even my son was giving me crap "dad youre letting a volus outscore you?!" so yaaa i would definitely like to gold with you again.

Im just sorry i wasnt there to help since i got blindsided by a praetorian that the other 2 didnt tell me about lol. and it didnt help our cause that the other 2 kept dropping... alot... to be fair i was getting dropped alot too while trying to help them stay alive.

and i would gladly sacrifice my virtual life to save you again lol. i knew that you gave us the best chance for success and if you died, our odds dropped eponentially... so i took a crab leg for the team.

good times mostly... except for the downs

User Info: jkocka00

jkocka00
4 years ago#8
I will probably be on a lot tonight if you need someone. I usually play a a lot with friends U/U/G but we are always looking for new blood.

Fox haven't played with you forever. Saw you on-line yesterday but had a a full party almost all night. We should kill stuff together sometime.
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007

User Info: Nafzger

Nafzger
4 years ago#9
I would have been there. I'm going through some personal BS right now so I have no desire to even turn on my Xbox for anything.
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher

Grayfoxr6
4 years ago#10
jkocka00 posted...
I will probably be on a lot tonight if you need someone. I usually play a a lot with friends U/U/G but we are always looking for new blood.

Fox haven't played with you forever. Saw you on-line yesterday but had a a full party almost all night. We should kill stuff together sometime.

well if you need a 4th, ill play with you guys. i need moar golds with non random people lol. and ya fox was pretty damn epic
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Collector gold lobby tonight?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived