play some christmas gold with me?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. play some christmas gold with me?

User Info: Teh_Apotheosis

Teh_Apotheosis
4 years ago#11
I'm always down for some me3, I'm generally on in the evenings/late night. Feel free to send me a msg. GT is same as username.

For some reason, I couldn't connect with yamatobeats. He said it happens to him a lot?

Teh_Apotheosis
4 years ago#12
Actually.... I think my gt doesn't have the underscore, just a space. I'm sure i'm the only one anyways. If i'm not.... sorry other guy that may be getting random friend invites.

User Info: vegeto18

vegeto18
4 years ago#13
i'm always free in typical fashion past 9pm central time. i'm on vacation till jan 2 so i'll be on more often. hit me up XBL if you'd like to play...

as in send a party and game invite so i know i'm being requested. >_>

forming a quality team requires time. randoms is simply convenient.
Always looking for new XBL GFAQ friends to play with online
XBL: AnAsianIndian84

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
4 years ago#14
If anyone here wants to play, send me an invite. I'm not using a mic right now since I can't remember where I put it and don't really feel like looking, but I'm a pretty decent player and generally know what I'm doing. If it's that big of a deal I could look for it, but I'm comfy and don't really want to get my @$$ off of the couch...
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
4 years ago#15
Teh_Apotheosis posted...
Actually.... I think my gt doesn't have the underscore, just a space. I'm sure i'm the only one anyways. If i'm not.... sorry other guy that may be getting random friend invites.

Sorry man, I tried to join your game and my console froze. I'll try again.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67
(message deleted)

Teh_Apotheosis
4 years ago#17
bessy67 posted...
Teh_Apotheosis posted...

Sorry man, I tried to join your game and my console froze. I'll try again.

Haha that was fun. Forgot what it's like to have a decent teammate. We had some monster damage output there. If we had decent teammates, we could've done a bunch of under 20 minute gold runs.

User Info: Rafficus_III

Rafficus_III
4 years ago#18
On currently.
GT: BigRaff87 | http://i48.tinypic.com/15mbg2t.jpg | The Amazing Spiderman of GameFaqs
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. play some christmas gold with me?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived