The GI sucks. You're all wrong.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. The GI sucks. You're all wrong.

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
4 years ago#41
The only thing I will say to you after your long reply, which I did read, is this.

Coming from a guy who regularly uses Drell vanguards on plat you should know what his speed means, when I play the GI I very rarely have to retreat and stop the attack.

But whatever, to each his own. I just know if I'm trying to throw down my best score I think I would go GI..... or TGI
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!

User Info: Rophlecktuine

Rophlecktuine
4 years ago#42
terrysmay04 posted...
The only thing I will say to you after your long reply, which I did read, is this.

Coming from a guy who regularly uses Drell vanguards on plat you should know what his speed means, when I play the GI I very rarely have to retreat and stop the attack.

But whatever, to each his own. I just know if I'm trying to throw down my best score I think I would go GI..... or TGI

yea, I was a huge GI fan, but I won't beat a dead horse, and you can have the last word

User Info: LTJpunk

LTJpunk
4 years ago#43
All Infiltrators suck. I don't wanna hide, I wanna punch things in the face!
Feed Davey Richards to the Ryback!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. The GI sucks. You're all wrong.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived