Who would you replace James Vega with?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Who would you replace James Vega with?

User Info: Nickious

Nickious
4 years ago#41
Aigonroth posted...
Wrex would be my first choice because A) He's my favorite character in the series, B) He's a Krogan, C) they gave us literally the entire ME1 Squad back without Wrex so Wrex being back would just feel right to me.

After Wrex would be Grunt or Miranda.

Also TC I think you should do it for the whole cast just for the hell of it.

Yeah I thinking about it doing it for the entire ME3 crew. I was thinking maybe since it appears that Wrex was chosen to replace Vega, I will remove him from the poll opitions later and vary the chooses up a little.
"But... it was so artistically done." Thrawn

User Info: zodiaccurse12

zodiaccurse12
4 years ago#42
Nickious posted...
zodiaccurse12 posted...
Miranda, I really miss her Slam ability from ME2

Doesn't Javik have Slam?

yeah but I like Miranda more lol girl power lol. It wouldn't be overkill if I used slam then slam again on the same enemy would it if not for the laughs.

User Info: Ultimate_Noob

Ultimate_Noob
4 years ago#43
Love Wrex like a bro (not a brother) but he already had some limelight.

I'd have liked to see Zaeed again.
You'll hear "Oh no, uber" or "Oh no, crits" but you'll never hear, "Oh no.. a quickie."-TF2 player on Quick-Fix

User Info: MrTubes

MrTubes
4 years ago#44
Replace Vega with Vega (Street Fighter).
"I'll swing by and sign the contracts, alright. Just ignore the bodies."
"Where's the walrus pit?"

User Info: manrightchea

manrightchea
4 years ago#45
Grunt, ME 3 just feels wrong without a Krogan squaddie, and Wrex is in a leadership position. Grunt and Zaeed are both my homies but I'd rather have had Grunt.

I feel like they only made him buff because he wasn't a Krogan like everyone wanted, like a knockoff human Krogan.
GT: FRANK NlTTl
"I am a great wind who will sweep all before me like a........a great wind!"

User Info: dooyaunastan

dooyaunastan
4 years ago#46
Jack's transition in 3 was one of my favorites, if not a little cheesy. I'd take her, Miranda, Grunt or Wrex over Vega any day. Conversations between Grunt/Wrex and Javik would be hilarious, I'm sure Tali and Miranda would have some friendly sparring, having a Jersey Shore fight between Ashley & Miranda (ala Jack & Miranda) if you banged them both would be hilarious.
You are not entitled to your opinion. You are entitled to your informed opinion. No one is entitled to be ignorant. - Harlan Ellison

User Info: SinisterSamurai

SinisterSamurai
4 years ago#47
General Lionwhyte. I was always curious about his backstory, and I wouldn't be surprised if he survived Sanctuary of Sin. They need a DLC were someone brings his body to the Sea of Black Tears.
I order you to cease any and all supernatural activity and return forthwith to your place of origin, or to the nearest convenient parallel dimension.

User Info: Rob_Indahood

Rob_Indahood
4 years ago#48
Mmm I want to replace him with a second Garrus.
GT: Warhound07

User Info: phoenix52

phoenix52
4 years ago#49
I'd replace him with a version of himself that has far more dialogue. I really like Vega.
Its like having a knitting contest between the best regular old lady knitter in the world and a guy who's superpower is specifically to be the best knitter ever

User Info: coomobile

coomobile
4 years ago#50
Rob_Indahood posted...
Mmm I want to replace him with a second Garrus.

This.

You can never have enough calibrations.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Who would you replace James Vega with?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived