Tutorial: How to solo the rippers

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Tutorial: How to solo the rippers

User Info: jkocka00

jkocka00
4 years ago#1
Not my video, but I thought it needed to be shared. If you follow these pro-tips you will be able to solo the rippers in no time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a1YfLTB7FSg

Cold- I don't think you would ever slum it here on GameFaqs, but I thought your elite gameplay needed to be shared.
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007

User Info: WatermelonFarts

WatermelonFarts
4 years ago#2
i felt as if he was trying too hard
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

User Info: fennell92

fennell92
4 years ago#3
Dang, I always had trouble with those stupid rippers hitting me on my flank. I'm really glad I can be very tactical and strategic now.

Good find.

User Info: Superfluou5

Superfluou5
4 years ago#4
Was this like jersey shore meets mass effect? Saw maybe 15 seconds before I turned it off.
lll Jank lll
(those are L's)

User Info: jkocka00

jkocka00
4 years ago#5
Superfluou5 posted...
Was this like jersey shore meets mass effect? Saw maybe 15 seconds before I turned it off.

Need to watch the whole thing. Meant to be a joke (he also has a Volus/Platinum solo on his channel)
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007

User Info: YamatoBeats

YamatoBeats
4 years ago#6
Saw this when Cold posted it and I couldn't stop laughing. Rockets a swarmer then proceeds to use up every consumable by extraction. **** was hilarious.

User Info: Xero_Macharius

Xero_Macharius
4 years ago#7
Found it entertaining, watched some of his other vids, he sure does like to roll around a lot... man whenever I roll around like that I get annihilated... I also noticed his cloak doesn't glitch out either o_O mines glitches out multiple times per WAVE.
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Tutorial: How to solo the rippers

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived