Level 20 batarian soldier with harrier V and lvl III equipment on bronze

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Level 20 batarian soldier with harrier V and lvl III equipment on bronze

User Info: fennell92

fennell92
4 years ago#1
And you can't outscore a level 5 krogan soldier using a tempest?

For shame.

/bragtopic

User Info: YamatoBeats

YamatoBeats
4 years ago#2
Nothing to brag about. Probably couldn't find any enemies.

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
4 years ago#3
It is always pretty funny to see how bad some randoms are. I just got out of a gold game in which I was a level 18 GI with a disciple. I expected to place middle of the pack since I was using disciple, but I ended up getting 130K and outscoring 2nd place by over 50K. I know GI makes every weapon a ton better, but it's still a disciple...
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

fennell92
4 years ago#4
I don't know, it wasn't like I was spawn nuking. I didn't have inferno grenades specced yet.

User Info: perfusionman

perfusionman
4 years ago#5
I don't understand the people who put on ammo and armor on bronze. What's the point?
Who is this man? He makes crime a career and women a hobby!

User Info: YamatoBeats

YamatoBeats
4 years ago#6
fennell92 posted...
I don't know, it wasn't like I was spawn nuking. I didn't have inferno grenades specced yet.

You don't need to spawn nuke in Bronze. There's almost nothing to kill.

That being said, the dude's a dip****. I hate people that purposely tryhard on the lower difficulties. There's no need for it.

User Info: ghosta2

ghosta2
4 years ago#7
perfusionman posted...
I don't understand the people who put on ammo and armor on bronze. What's the point?

they got too much equipment and want to use it up. Rank 3 and 4 are the only equipment that's worth keeping for gold and plat so why not use all those rank 1 and 2 you've got laying around.
"What is better. To be born good or to overcome your evil nature through great effort." - Paarthurnax
Gt: Ghosta2

User Info: NilesMonkey

NilesMonkey
4 years ago#8
I don't know about anyone else, but when I fart around on bronze I have trouble racking up huge scores because I can't find enough people to fight.
***The preceding post may have contained spoilers.***
Gamertag: Niles2828

fennell92
4 years ago#9
And then on silver two lvl 18 MQIs with harriers get outscored by a vanilla lvl 11 turian soldier with a locust. And here I was thinking the harrier shouldn't have been allowed below gold.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Level 20 batarian soldier with harrier V and lvl III equipment on bronze

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived