What the hell is wrong with this class? Day 20 Volus Vanguard

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What the hell is wrong with this class? Day 20 Volus Vanguard

User Info: WatermelonFarts

WatermelonFarts
4 years ago#31
Enemy_AC130 posted...
WatermelonFarts posted...
Krogan Vanguard DR doesn't synergize well because barrier impedes cooldowns, along with the weapons you carry. I'm 100% positive you would vote nothing is wrong on that class.

Batarian Brawler DR also doesn't synergize, same reason as above. You would vote nothing is wrong with the character.

You're a hypocrite trying to act like you know the game when you don't. Also, I played the Volus Vanguard numerous times, and one of them I remember was on Condor on Platinum with people I picked up on a "come play with us" post, whose names I cannot remember. I also believe I played one with Rophlecktuine.

I would vote to nerf the Krogan Vanguard, and the impedement of the cooldown on those classes is half a second compared to 2-3 seconds.

You are one of the last people that should be talking about who knows the game since all you do is build your characters the way other people tell you to.

So, let's recap:

You have no valid counterarguments to my points other than "having to wait a few seconds" which is a minor inconvenience, which almost every class has.

And you're also attacking my ability to give advice by completely forging your own line of reasoning with no basis in logic or fact.

Winner: WatermelonFarts

I'm going to be ignoring your posts from this point on unless they have some type of substance in them that pertains to the topic and is not just some sort of attempt to ad hominem me into submission.
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

User Info: Dean_Cain

Dean_Cain
4 years ago#32
Other.

I really don't care for people who think this is a real Vanguard class and play him as such, rather than spamming Shield Boost like any valuable Volus should.
Dean Cain is human garbage.
,Gamertag: Darth Dean Cain

WatermelonFarts
4 years ago#33
Dean_Cain posted...
Other.

I really don't care for people who think this is a real Vanguard class and play him as such, rather than spamming Shield Boost like any valuable Volus should.

Clearly you've never played the Volus Vanguard, much less any other Volus.
Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear.

User Info: Enemy_AC130

Enemy_AC130
4 years ago#34
So, let's recap:

You have no valid counterarguments to my points other than "having to wait a few seconds" which is a minor inconvenience, which almost every class has.

And you're also attacking my ability to give advice by completely forging your own line of reasoning with no basis in logic or fact.

Winner: WatermelonFarts

I'm going to be ignoring your posts from this point on unless they have some type of substance in them that pertains to the topic and is not just some sort of attempt to ad hominem me into submission.

You sure do spew out the ad hominem card despite being the first one to resort to it.
Greatest STP of all time: http://i52.tinypic.com/2nv4g3m.jpg

WatermelonFarts
4 years ago#35
Show me, please.

Enemy_AC130
4 years ago#36
People don't know how to play the game, and write it off as the character and not themselves.

You're a hypocrite trying to act like you know the game when you don't.

WatermelonFarts
4 years ago#37
Enemy_AC130 posted...
People don't know how to play the game, and write it off as the character and not themselves.

The first statement isn't ad hominem. I'm not attacking anyone's credibility. I'm saying that they don't understand how to play the character, and as such they blame the character. This is also buried in fact. Look at the whole Drell Vanguard fiasco.

The second statement is also backed up by the fact because I know that you would vote that the Krogan Vanguard is absolutely fine. You're more than welcome to post the opposite in an attempt to disprove me. In fact, I welcome it.

Here's a quick lesson on ad hominem.

I don't think you know anything about dieting because you're overweight. <- Ad hominem.

I don't think you know anything about dieting because all you eat are cakes and junk food. <- Not ad hominem.

Enemy_AC130
4 years ago#38
Enemy_AC130 posted...

The first statement isn't ad hominem. I'm not attacking anyone's credibility. I'm saying that they don't understand how to play the character, and as such they blame the character. This is also buried in fact. Look at the whole Drell Vanguard fiasco.

The second statement is also backed up by the fact because I know that you would vote that the Krogan Vanguard is absolutely fine. You're more than welcome to post the opposite in an attempt to disprove me. In fact, I welcome it.

Here's a quick lesson on ad hominem.

I don't think you know anything about dieting because you're overweight. <- Ad hominem.

I don't think you know anything about dieting because all you eat are cakes and junk food. <- Not ad hominem.

Except you don't know that I would vote that the Krogan Vanguard is absolutely fine because the vote hasn't happened yet.

You said I was using ad hominem for responding to your ad hominem statement.

And before that ad hominem statement, you used arguments with other characters despite saying earlier in the thread there was no reason to do so.

WatermelonFarts
4 years ago#39
0/10

Back to ignoring you until you have something good to post.

User Info: HueyFreman

HueyFreman
4 years ago#40
For the first time in awhile, I'm gonna agree with Turk (at least the basis of his Volus Vanguard argument).

Shield Boost and Biotic Charge aren't contradictory, they just take some prep or knowledge to use correctly.

BTW, I hope I see as many health votes for the Drellguard as I see for the Volguard.
Just slam your "cry to mod" button before you bore me to sleep" -meteor9898
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What the hell is wrong with this class? Day 20 Volus Vanguard

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived