Volus Adept spec...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Volus Adept spec...

User Info: bloodgod92

bloodgod92
4 years ago#1
To be used for gold/plat...

Is 6/6/6/6/0 better than 6/6/6/5/3? I just figure the extra 20% weapon decrease is more handy than a little extra hp/shield when I will be spamming shield boost, i can normally get a few round out before it is off cooldown... so is the slightly better weapon worth reducing the already low hp/shields? Then I could equip the scorpion and atleast do damage to anything with a barrier whilst keeping 200% CD...

Yes, yes, I know people will probably think there is no point in asking, its a volus... but I would like to make myself more useful then being just a healer if possible...
Gamer Tag - Aldora92
Currently Playing - Mass Effect 3 MP

User Info: Nafzger

Nafzger
4 years ago#2
I skip fitness, but I also stasis snipe with him. So I'm usually not in the middle of danger.
XBL:ArsenalofGlory | PSN: Nafzger
http://www.last.fm/user/Rainbow_Smasher

User Info: Havoc49J

Havoc49J
4 years ago#3
As with all Volus, if you don't take at least rank 3 in fitness you can be one shotted by an Atlas missiles impact and burn effect before you come out of the stagger animation.
If you want to be more than a healer. My run and gun build is...

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#Adept/Volus/ARPOR/ReegarCarbine10AM5AO5//ShotgunRailAmp3/AdrenalineModule3/ShotgunAmp5/

Use incendiary ammo followed by a biotic orb for fire explosions. Make sure to liberally use the cloak.
King of London & Giant 12-4
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Volus Adept spec...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived