Just solo'd silver for the first time.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Just solo'd silver for the first time.

User Info: Teh_Apotheosis

Teh_Apotheosis
4 years ago#1
I'm not a big solo run guy. I think i've done it once on bronze to complete a challenge when I didn't wanna bother with randoms, but I just completed my first silver solo run and it was more enjoyable than I thought it would be. I didn't start out with the intention of doing a solo, I just wanted to mess around with the valkyrie and I hate playing it off host so I made my own lobby. Started a game thinking randoms would eventually join in and they never did.

3 rockets, 5 health packs, 4 medigels, 11 waves and 25 minutes later I was done. I could've saved myself a lot of equipment if I wasn't so anxious to kill everything with biotic explosions and played a bit more carefully but i love them booms.

That is all. No real point to the thread. Happy Hunting!

Teh_Apotheosis
4 years ago#2
Forgot to mention, I had it set to U/U and I got Cerb/White.

Something very satisfying about biotic exploding dragoons and phantoms right in front of you I must say.

User Info: WatermelonFarts

WatermelonFarts
4 years ago#3
snide arrogant post insulting your skill
http://i.imgur.com/wOseA.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/qHMXI.jpg
<333333

User Info: xionnoix

xionnoix
4 years ago#4
right on, glad you passed. i tried Cerberus on gold/solo before, but i got insta-killed by a phantom on wave 10. that was a bummer.

Teh_Apotheosis
4 years ago#5
WatermelonFarts posted...
snide arrogant post insulting your skill

ARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHHH
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Just solo'd silver for the first time.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived