can op ballistic be done solo?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. can op ballistic be done solo?

User Info: p0iz3n0us

p0iz3n0us
4 years ago#1
I just got the 75 weapon kill medal twice but didn't get it. I did a solo bronze then a solo silver
XBL GT..........Sgt Tethras
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=Sgt%20Tethras&platform=xbox (Maxed Manifest since August of 2012)

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
4 years ago#2
I did it solo. I just played until I saw the medal pop up then I purposely died.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: CrusnikCain

CrusnikCain
4 years ago#3
yep that how i got it did a quick bronze solo
Gamer Tag : CrusnikCain

User Info: fennell92

fennell92
4 years ago#4
Turn the game off and try again. Just had the same thing happen to me but got it after I restarted. It probably has to do with having the game on when the challenge time starts.

User Info: Mr_Pipboy

Mr_Pipboy
4 years ago#5
I did it in a solo silver game ... are you sure you got 75 weapon kills and not just 75 kills?
In case you can't tell, I was being sarcastic.
www.Omega-level.net | Salarian Sniper King

p0iz3n0us
4 years ago#6
Mr_Pipboy posted...
I did it in a solo silver game ... are you sure you got 75 weapon kills and not just 75 kills?

Weapon
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/?name=Sgt%20Tethras&platform=xbox (Maxed Manifest since August of 2012)

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
4 years ago#7
fennell92 posted...
Turn the game off and try again. Just had the same thing happen to me but got it after I restarted. It probably has to do with having the game on when the challenge time starts.

This, you need to back out of MP after the challenge starts then re-enter.
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
4 years ago#8
Dashboard then try it. if you have been playing for a while you may not have the update they post with the op in it.
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!

p0iz3n0us
4 years ago#9
I've done both solos after dashboarding. I turned off then restarted, did another silver solo. Got the 75 Assault Rifle Kill Medal and nothing. I can see the operation in my challenge menu and already saw the notification before I did any solo matches.........

Three solos, three 75 weapon kill medals and nothing......

User Info: terrysmay04

terrysmay04
4 years ago#10
p0iz3n0us posted...
I've done both solos after dashboarding. I turned off then restarted, did another silver solo. Got the 75 Assault Rifle Kill Medal and nothing. I can see the operation in my challenge menu and already saw the notification before I did any solo matches.........

Three solos, three 75 weapon kill medals and nothing......

Contact Bioware then I guess >_>

sorry
GT: THE Terry May
Keep clam and Chive on!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. can op ballistic be done solo?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived