The next GameFAQs contest is here! Sign in and enter a Best Year in Gaming bracket for a chance at a $1000 grand prize!

Mass Effect 3 RAZER stuff: Can someone tell me where to buy them now?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Mass Effect 3 RAZER stuff: Can someone tell me where to buy them now?

User Info: GabrielCupim

GabrielCupim
4 years ago#1
Hello guys,

I willing to spend some "credits" on those items Razer created for this game.
The problem is: I can't find them anywhere now for a decent price, they're completely SOLD OUT in Razer website:

For those who haven't seen it yet:
http://www.razerzone.com/store/mass-effect-3-razer-imperator

Well, I know it's no way worth the U$79,99 they're asking for, (not to mention the U$110,00 for the same product in Amazon.com), and that I could buy a far better mouse for a much better price etc, but, what the hell... I'm buying these as a "collector's" piece, and not for real hardcore gaming anyway.

Can someone tell me where to buy them now, for a fair price?
Maybe some store near your town, in which it isn't sold out yet?

I can't pay for the keyboard and headset now, but I'd buy all the others if I find them:
Mouse, Mouse Pad, Iphone case, XBOX 360 controller, and bag.

I live in Brazil, but there's a friend of mine going to USA next month, I could buy the items and send it to where he's saying so that he would bring them to me when he comes back.
Ahhh... Anime, RPG and my girlfriend.
I just love them all.

User Info: NS_RegentPark

NS_RegentPark
4 years ago#2
http://www.ebay.ca/sch/i.html?_trksid=p5197.m570.l1313&_nkw=RAZER+mass+effect&_sacat=0&_from=R40

TRY EBAY!
GT:InTheZoneTO
I'm pretty sure the Crucible was supposed to harness the dark energy of Haestrom to destroy the Reapers

User Info: GabrielCupim

GabrielCupim
4 years ago#3
I've checked it before, but the prices are so much higher than on Razer website...

Believe me, I'll buy if I have no choice but It's sad paying U$89,00 on a U$59,00 controller.
The mouse is good though, it's 79,00 on razer and 89,00 on ebay, that's good.

But what I'm looking for is a place where those stuff is not so overpriced, the prices are crazy around here, check this:

Mouse:
http://produto.mercadolivre.com.br/MLB-454964263-mouse-razer-imperator-mass-effect-3-dual-sensor-6400dpi-_JM

That's about a whooping U$170,00, this is so messed up.
Does anyone knows if Razer said anything about restocking those materials?

I mean, I could wait, honestly.
But... what if the prices goes even higher?? O_o
Ahhh... Anime, RPG and my girlfriend.
I just love them all.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Mass Effect 3 RAZER stuff: Can someone tell me where to buy them now?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived