Well this ain't ME1, because 30 hours in I'm almost finished. Question....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Well this ain't ME1, because 30 hours in I'm almost finished. Question....

User Info: bbb316

bbb316
4 years ago#31
Must be some good "space weed" that tc is smoking for 1 to last 90 hours.

User Info: Stonedwolfed

Stonedwolfed
4 years ago#32
TC was smoking some kind of space plant in order to misremember it was 60 hours not 90. :-)
GT viberunner - MW2 Legend - now with added microphone technology

User Info: PoopMasterGoetz

PoopMasterGoetz
4 years ago#33
PsyrenCall posted...
It took you 90 hours to finish ME1? Even on my first play through of it I only to around 25 hours, now I can do everything in around 15. You are terrible.

Watch out, guys, we got a badass over here.
Gamertag: Triple Escape
http://www.facebook.com/gotacoolname

User Info: Tbx66

Tbx66
4 years ago#34
Regardless of your play style, it shouldn't take more than 30-40 hours at max to complete the first 2 games. Me3 can be done in less even you take your time. Endless hordes of enemies add quite a bit of play time, but..
"You assume i give a damn. That's cute."

Stonedwolfed
4 years ago#35
As I said, ME2 was 107 hours.

That's pretty epic.

User Info: Xeroxicide

Xeroxicide
4 years ago#36
Wait, you spent 107 hours on a single Mass Effect 2 playthrough? Am I reading that right?
I remember when GameFAQs was good.

User Info: AnonymousFriend

AnonymousFriend
4 years ago#37
First playthrough of ME1 was about 75 hours. This included referencing a guide a few times and checking this site for a few things. I do tend to pause games and switch the input when I eat. My second and third playthroughs were about 50 hours. I never roamed around with the Mako. The first two playthroughs, I only went to locations that shown on my map, later I used the maps on the Wikia to locate items.

ME2 was 65 hours for my first playthrough and a large part of that was Planet Scanning for every upgrade. Susequent playthroughs are averaging 40 hours, now that I'm very familiar with it and doing everything except N7 misions.

I can rush through Insanity at about 5 hours for ME1 and 12 hours for ME2.

To those with very short times: Are you sure you've done everything? Have you compared your Journal with the Wikia's Mission list?
Nothing is over-rated. Your opinion is just outnumbered.
PSN ID/Gamertag - AnonymousFriend

Stonedwolfed
4 years ago#38
Xeroxicide posted...
Wait, you spent 107 hours on a single Mass Effect 2 playthrough? Am I reading that right?

That's what my save file says.

User Info: IrishSpectre_N7

IrishSpectre_N7
4 years ago#39
ME1 is usually the shortest game in my experience. Full playthroughs take me ~15-20 hours, while both ME2 and ME3 take 30+ hours.
PC Gaming
Lord of Nightmares 4 years ago#40
60 hours for ME1 seems plausible, on my first playthrough I thoroughly explored every single system and planet and completed every sidequest I could find, and my total playtime was roughly 50 or so hours, and this was without Bring Down the Sky and Pinnacle Station.

I have no idea how the heck anyone managed to spend well over 100 hours on ME2 though, even with all the SP DLCs installed. O_o
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Well this ain't ME1, because 30 hours in I'm almost finished. Question....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived