Why do I have more Gold Gear than Silver Gear?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Why do I have more Gold Gear than Silver Gear?

User Info: 8bitPunk

8bitPunk
4 years ago#1
Here's to hoping the new MP DLC includes a "Gear Pack" (like the Arsenal and Reserve Packs).
Xbox 360 GT: o 8bitPunk o

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
4 years ago#2
Happened to me when they first released all the gear stuff. I had to buy some vet packs to get some things.
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78

User Info: Talon5967

Talon5967
4 years ago#3
I was in the same boat, though arsenal packs are evening it out. I stopped buying veteran packs shortly after maxing the uncommon weapons, because after that all I got for uncommons were consumables.

I think I've gotten ten times as many mods and gear from arsenal packs as I got from veteran packs and PSP's combined.
There are 10 types of people in the world. Those that know binary, and those that don't.
GT:Talon Omega. If you send an FR please tell me where you got my GT.

User Info: Spider5800

Spider5800
4 years ago#4
For some reason uncommon gear is setup on a different drop table priority than other uncommon items like characters and weapons. I have all my uncommon characters and weapons maxed, and only a handful of uncommon gear, but vet packs only give me uncommon ammo. Don't know if it's a glitch or intentional, but it's a known issue.
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!

User Info: Havoc49J

Havoc49J
4 years ago#5
I maxed my first UR before I got my last uncommon gear.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Why do I have more Gold Gear than Silver Gear?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived