The official "Oh hey I played with that guy!" topic.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. The official "Oh hey I played with that guy!" topic.

User Info: Jetblackmoon

Jetblackmoon
4 years ago#101
Looking at my recent players, it seems I also played at least a match with you last night.

Edit: "You" being Jetblackmoon.

Hmm, what's your GT? Trying to remember if I caught a game with you last night, I was mainly playing the Ex-Cerberus Adept all night, except for the last game when I switched to a Krogan Vanguard. If that doesn't sound familiar, you may have joined my lobby just like Security Shield did right as I was about to get off ME3 to go play BO2. :(

gt in sig

Think I played with you once when you were Adm S Hackett?
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!

User Info: Foreman22

Foreman22
4 years ago#102
public games

lol

It's easy to win and talk trash when you play with a team of all pros. Especially when you all have X weapons. The truly good players can succeed with randoms or a specific group. Solely playing with in a secure group only demonstrates your insecurities and doubts IMO.

User Info: Skeith117

Skeith117
4 years ago#103
Gt in sig. Silver/Gold are my usual haunts. i go platinum if i find a team that likes to communicate and organize our classes and assault. Need an extra teammate hit me up, im also on the Gfaqsmplist im good-ish?
they still eat their young, proto-culture null and void
X-box Live GT: Rukia Remix N7

User Info: iParadigm

iParadigm
4 years ago#104
Jetblackmoon posted...
Hmm, what's your GT?

iiParadiigm.

User Info: donkeyofdestiny

donkeyofdestiny
4 years ago#105
Foreman22 posted...
public games

lol

It's easy to win and talk trash when you play with a team of all pros. Especially when you all have X weapons. The truly good players can succeed with randoms or a specific group. Solely playing with in a secure group only demonstrates your insecurities and doubts IMO.

It seems you are upset that you do not have a group to play with. I would not mind playing a few games with you. I am going to start playing again and a few new friends to play with couldn't hurt.
Don Quixote Bigote
gt/psn: DonkeyOfDestiny

User Info: Spartan070

Spartan070
4 years ago#106
Foreman22 posted...
public games

lol

Well I wouldn't say that they are insecure but I play mostly random games, about 4-5 people I'll shoot an invite to if I see them online. There are tons of cool people playing random games, not everyone of course but more than one would think. There is a certain sense of satisfaction and commoraderie when you link up with people you don't know and 20-30 mins laters your all getting paid together.
Gamertag: grvmnd

User Info: Ascentarias

Ascentarias
4 years ago#107
I've never recognised anyone here or played with someone more than once.

My GT is Devalaous btw.

User Info: Foreman22

Foreman22
4 years ago#108
Yes insecure was to strong a word. I was merely wanting to point out when all four players are excellent even plat is not too difficult.

User Info: Teh_Apotheosis

Teh_Apotheosis
4 years ago#109
I've played with a couple of folks here from the boards, but not randomly. I think the only person I may have run into randomly was manbearpig and I only remember that name cause it's super cereal.

User Info: WatermelonFarts

WatermelonFarts
4 years ago#110
Foreman22 posted...
public games

lol

sounds like you're still buttmad about the whole destroyer thing
http://i.imgur.com/wOseA.jpg | http://i.imgur.com/qHMXI.jpg
<333333
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. The official "Oh hey I played with that guy!" topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived