The official "Oh hey I played with that guy!" topic.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. The official "Oh hey I played with that guy!" topic.

User Info: Xero_Macharius

Xero_Macharius
4 years ago#71
MetaIGearRex posted...
Xero_Macharius posted...
MetaIGearRex posted...
GT is username. I'm pretty sure I've played with a couple people randomly. I have a terrible memory when it comes to names but several names seem familiar.

I think I played a Gold match with you recently, sent you a "Gfaqs FTW" message but got no reply.

Must've been someone else. I got no such message, I would've replied.

Could of sworn it was you but there could of been some letter trickery going on in that person's GT.

Also played with 8bitPunk last week.
GT - Xero M XTC
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/inventory/?name=Xero%20M%20XTC&platform=xbox

User Info: GodsIndignation

GodsIndignation
4 years ago#72
I have run into a few posters here in lobbies but the only ones I remember playing a game with was ArsenalofGlory, who was dropped into a gold game I was hosting, and Dorick, who was missile glitching on platinum.
Why are we born, if only to die so swiftly?

User Info: JamItIn

JamItIn
4 years ago#73
Overheadnero posted...
NegaNero

Only GT I recognize.
Uh huh uh uh, uh huh, uh huh, uh huh. ~ Jay-Z Hard Knock Life

User Info: iParadigm

iParadigm
4 years ago#74
MetaIGearRex posted...
GT is username. I'm pretty sure I've played with a couple people randomly. I have a terrible memory when it comes to names but several names seem familiar.

I played a couple of games with you earlier tonight, and the whole time I was trying to figure out where I recognized your name from. We played Jade/Reapers/Gold and Vancouver/Collectors/Gold. I was using my GI specced with Proximity Mine for the first (and last) time, and I freaking hated it.

User Info: herduliekmudkip

herduliekmudkip
4 years ago#75
rtbh99
http://i.imgur.com/fsSme.png
Meet herduliekmudkip hater of all things powerful and easy to use. ~ donkeyofdestiny

User Info: Malzel

Malzel
4 years ago#76
herduliekmudkip posted...
rtbh99

This tag is uncannily familiar.

Anyway, tag is Xuchilzel. I know I've played with donkey once in a random match.
It is only human to commit a sin...

User Info: SRR Capdown

SRR Capdown
4 years ago#77
GT is Fire Bucket.

I obviously recognise all the people I've intentionally played with, but I'm pretty sure I've played with Pip Boy a month ago. He joined my lobby, played well and then i remember seeing him on here.
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif

User Info: Superfluou5

Superfluou5
4 years ago#78
iParadigm posted...
I was using my GI specced with Proximity Mine for the first (and last) time, and I freaking hated it.

There is no "wrong" way to build a character, but if you're playing the GI you should get in the habit of using the mine. It's too good to pass up IMO.
lll Jank lll
(those are L's)

User Info: iParadigm

iParadigm
4 years ago#79
Superfluou5 posted...
iParadigm posted...
I was using my GI specced with Proximity Mine for the first (and last) time, and I freaking hated it.

There is no "wrong" way to build a character, but if you're playing the GI you should get in the habit of using the mine. It's too good to pass up IMO.

... I know there's no "wrong" build. I just really don't like the mine on my GI. I'm much more partial to my melee/GPS GI. I used the mine long enough to get the 50k point challenge for it, and respecced it right after.

User Info: Jetblackmoon

Jetblackmoon
4 years ago#80
Ran into Jetblackmoon earlier.

Haha yeah, I recognized you because I read this topic earlier in the day and saw your GT in your sig.

Only other person I think I've ran into is Razerath. He joined my U/U/G lobby, but then left like two waves into the game.
Hey, everyone! This store discriminates against the poor!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. The official "Oh hey I played with that guy!" topic.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived