can someone...(ending spoilers)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. can someone...(ending spoilers)

User Info: xRDWGx

xRDWGx
4 years ago#1
explain what the heck is going on with the ending choices?
i didn't do the extended ending at all, i wanted to play through normally first.
-what were the choices?
-how many were there?
-and what did they mean when you picked them?
i chose the red one on the right but had no clue what i picked.
it's all my fault really, i was just too damn sleepy when it was time to pay attention :(

OR can someone link me to the proper page that explains the endings?
98% morphine // 2% swamp gas

User Info: charon78au

charon78au
4 years ago#2
Red: destroy the reapers and all synthetic life - including the geth and EDI.

Blue: control the reapers. Stop them from killing everything.

Green: Fuse all organic and synthetic life with space magic. Creating a utopian community where everyone has green eyes and circuitry for veins.

The main difference is the colour of the explosions. Now go get the EC - apparently it's much better.
(Im)mature Aussie gamer. Don't pay the ferry man. Don't even fix a price.
GT: Charon78

User Info: Wii0player

Wii0player
4 years ago#3
Red=The Destroy ending, you killed the Reapers, at the cost of also killing all synthetic life..meaning the Geth and EDI.

Alternatively you could've picked,

Blue- The Control ending, Shepard gives his life to become the new leader of the Reapers and uses them to help rebuild the galaxy.

Or...

Green- Synthesis, Shepard sacrifices himself to make Organics part synthetic, and synthetic part organics. This means no more organic/synthetic conflicts apparently, and the galaxy becomes a utopia.
"In Mass Effect 3, the path to victory is less clear at the outset. You wont just find some long-lost Reaper off button."-Casey ******* Hudson.

User Info: xRDWGx

xRDWGx
4 years ago#4
you both are amazing.
that's exactly what i needed.
thank you!
98% morphine // 2% swamp gas
Just install the Extended Cut, the choices are elaborated upon in far greater detail.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. can someone...(ending spoilers)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived