Best strategy for Gold Geth runs?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Best strategy for Gold Geth runs?

User Info: orangenee

orangenee
4 years ago#31
Why can't I do anything......why am I nearly dead already......nothing nearby........OHHHH, a Prime is firing at me from the other side of Hydra through a small gap in cover.

Geth really are rubbish at long range......
Official Official of the Official board!!!
GT/PSN:Hellsteeth30

User Info: Jinteisama

Jinteisama
4 years ago#32
I find that the best strategy for geth on gold is to remove the disc and insert a different game seeing as how the mp in this game is boring crap.
http://i.imgur.com/kYq0k.png

User Info: Nefhith

Nefhith
4 years ago#33
IronknuckleMM posted...
Any advice on a build particularly for Gold or, more importantly, Platinum? I feel like it seems a little weapon-dominated. My powers rarely feel like they are worth using agains the enemies.

Look for biotic and fire explosions. You don't need anything else. Weapons help, but you can do a lot with these nasty, nasty explosions.

User Info: IronknuckleMM

IronknuckleMM
4 years ago#34
Thanks for all the input so far guys! It's too bad there is such an underculture of trolls here, but hey, it's GameFAQs/the Internet. I have recently discovered the joy of recon mines, and my buddy amd I are tearing things a new ass with two Drells. Gotta love those Michael Bay explosions!
SoulSilver: 4986-1321-1619
Gamertag: StalfoLordMM PSN: Stalfo_Lord

User Info: nifty3000

nifty3000
4 years ago#35
I've always enjoyed using the Salarian Engineer vs. Geth. What I do is ignore Decoy and put everything into Incinerate and Energy drain. Techsplosions everywhere! You also get all your shields back(plus a little extra with the right choice in evolution) every time you successfully use ED. Just bring a lightweight gun with decent rate of fire and disruptor ammo or armor-piercing and you should do well. He's a little squishy, but with ED you can always instantly recharge your shields. Just don't get caught out in the open too much.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Best strategy for Gold Geth runs?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived