What's the best pack for Ultra Rare Weapons?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What's the best pack for Ultra Rare Weapons?

User Info: IronknuckleMM

IronknuckleMM
4 years ago#1
Anybody know? I have been assuming arsenal, but recently I have heard arsenal is only good for gold weapons.
SoulSilver: 4986-1321-1619
Gamertag: StalfoLordMM PSN: Stalfo_Lord

User Info: CyberCerberus

CyberCerberus
4 years ago#2
I have runs where I'll get an Ultra out of every..say, third Premium Spectre Pack but then other times I can buy regular Spectres and get them out of them. Or just buy like 20 packs in a row and get jack. But honestly I'd just stick to PsP's. Haven't ever tried Arsenal Packs because I had maxed out all my golds before they even came out so other people may be able to shed some light on them :/
XBL Gamertag: Gallywag
I love Gamefaqs' mods.

User Info: code_kirin

code_kirin
4 years ago#3
Reserves.

User Info: FullMetalMania

FullMetalMania
4 years ago#4
I've gotten my best drops out of PSPs. Reserve Packs have been no different than PSPs and the RNGod loves to **** on my day with Arsenals. I've gotten maybe one or two of the guaranteed Rares-and-up that WASN'T a character card (this includes accounting for Lv. IV Ammo actually being a character card).
"Welcome to the internet, where everyone gets off to EVERYTHING."
~kingkaze187

User Info: code_kirin

code_kirin
4 years ago#5
Let's put it this way. Before Retaliation, I had roughly half my URs. I just maxed my manifest yesterday. I've been playing since launch, mind you. Take advantage of the new packs.

User Info: gs_master_i_am

gs_master_i_am
4 years ago#6
6 UR's this week from Reserves packs...

User Info: BushidoEffect3

BushidoEffect3
4 years ago#7
Why Reserve? Was this a deliberate trick? This whole time I've been buying PSP, believing the description "As well as higher chance for Ultra rares". Thought reserves only gave a higher chance for characters, which I have everything of, so I never bothered with the pack..
ESRB got this right
http://i.imgur.com/0Gp3HNz.png

User Info: Shi_No_Tenchi

Shi_No_Tenchi
4 years ago#8
I've been sticking with PSPs. Been getting more URs from them than Arsenals, which like to give me Lv4 ammo even though I'm still missing a lot of gold gear and a few weapon mod levels. Plus, I'm not in any rush to unlock the few kits I don't have so Reserves seem like a waste to me.
"One of God's own prototypes. A high powered mutant of some kind never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, too rare to die." x__o

User Info: Nefhith

Nefhith
4 years ago#9
Spectre and veteran pack, obviously.

Are you serious?

User Info: gunhole

gunhole
4 years ago#10
APs aren't only good for gold weapons. I've been getting gear frequently and the occasional UR.

supposedly RPs have a high UR rate, but I couldn't find the supporting BSN thread after a quick google...
*gamertag
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. What's the best pack for Ultra Rare Weapons?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived