You've just promoted. Day 1: Adepts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. You've just promoted. Day 1: Adepts

User Info: perfusionman

perfusionman
4 years ago#1
Which adept do you choose for your first post-promotion mission? - Results (79 votes)
Default human
13.92% (11 votes)
Drell
20.25% (16 votes)
Asari
10.13% (8 votes)
Asari Justicar
13.92% (11 votes)
Volus
6.33% (5 votes)
Ex-Cerberus
6.33% (5 votes)
Fury
8.86% (7 votes)
Batarian Slasher
6.33% (5 votes)
Krogan Shaman
13.92% (11 votes)
This poll is now closed.
I've been working on the promotion challenge, and so often find myself playing rounds with level 1 characters. So I was thinking about how weak some characters are when you only have two experience points to use on them, and thought I'd make a poll.
Who is this man? He makes crime a career and women a hobby!

User Info: bessy67

bessy67
4 years ago#2
Drell. Just take grenade capacity V and spam cluster grenades.
"Immigrants. Thats all they do, you know. Just driving around, listening to raps, shooting all the jobs." - Malory Archer
GT: Bessy67

User Info: SRR Capdown

SRR Capdown
4 years ago#3
Having just finished the promotions challenges, I can tell you that I never picked one character in particular. I used it as an excuse to get reacquainted with ones I'd not used in a while, or to try some of the ones I've never really used anyway.
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif

User Info: sheepman23

sheepman23
4 years ago#4
I actually just spent last night promoting my Adept class with the Drell. Even with 1 point in Reave and 1 in Cluster Grenade, it's so easy to take a Grenade Capacity gear and spam Clusters at spawn points.
XBL GT - Sheepman2342

User Info: Havoc49J

Havoc49J
4 years ago#5
Drell for the grenades. Slap on a good gun and you can still carry 3 randoms through gold.

User Info: Finish_th_Fight

Finish_th_Fight
4 years ago#6
Shaman

1 point in barrier
1 point in fitness
Claymore, Reeger, Typhoon or w/e Iím in the mood for.

User Info: Strider_Yoshi

Strider_Yoshi
4 years ago#7
Batarian slasher. 1 point in fitness, 1 point in cluster grenades.

Reegar + Harrier
If there's anything I've learned from hentai, it's that virgin couples always start off with a shy, tentative kiss, followed by massive amounts of oral sex.

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
4 years ago#8
Drell, though I usually buy a few recruits to get some levels before using a class.
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1

User Info: Grayfoxr6

Grayfoxr6
4 years ago#9
i usually use those i dont use as often. makes me wish for button mapping...

right now im using the cerb adept and i keep catching myself wanting to use lash on distant mooks caught in my singularity but hitting smash instead. i do like this guy tho... alot. think ill be playing more of him.
XBL and PSN: Feralchicken01
Do you feel enjoy?? Sorry for disturb

User Info: Rogue Mutt

Rogue Mutt
4 years ago#10
Krogan Shaman.

Put a point in Barrier and one in Rage, and he already has higher shields than most other classes at 20 plus DR. Throw a couple heavy weapons on, and I'm all set.
We're here! We play Pokemon! Get used to it!
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. You've just promoted. Day 1: Adepts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived