You've just promoted. Day 1: Adepts

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. You've just promoted. Day 1: Adepts

User Info: perfect_general

perfect_general
4 years ago#11
Drell. I always use grenade classes when I'm using low level classes to level up.
"He who laughs last, doesn't get the joke"

User Info: SolidDroid

SolidDroid
4 years ago#12
People are really running out of ideas for polls..
And shaman.

User Info: Spider5800

Spider5800
4 years ago#13
Rogue Mutt posted...
Krogan Shaman.

Put a point in Barrier and one in Rage, and he already has higher shields than most other classes at 20 plus DR. Throw a couple heavy weapons on, and I'm all set.

This. Spamming level 1 grenades is meh. Shaman is still effective on silver and gold at level 1 with a good weapon. Not great, but effective.
The big brain am winning again! I am the greetest! Now I am leaving Earth for no raisin!

User Info: maturin1919

maturin1919
4 years ago#14
Fury is the only adept I use with any regularity, so... Fury.
'It's called a compound fracture, rapist. It'll never heal. Not right it won't. Not nearly right. You'll remember me every time the air goes wet and cold.'

User Info: code_kirin

code_kirin
4 years ago#15
Shaman. He makes a good weapon bin even at level 1. You can even abuse warp/incendiary to make up for lack of levels.

User Info: DividerByZero

DividerByZero
4 years ago#16
The Asari is the only basic explosions class besides the base human, and the Asari have a great dodge, so her.

1 point in Warp, one in Throw. I don't get a high score, but it's better than me picking someone else and almost leeching.
http://www.dividerscorner.blogspot.com/ - Newest Review: Borderlands 2
GT: TG Divider | NP: Mass Effect 3, Call of Duty 4, Rock Band 3
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. You've just promoted. Day 1: Adepts

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived