Just got the Volus Protector Vanguard

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Just got the Volus Protector Vanguard

User Info: Fynox

Fynox
4 years ago#1
And it has just been the most fun playing

User Info: boring

boring
4 years ago#2
volus vanguard is pretty fun. he is my magic pinball. >.>;
Keep the violence on the screen and off the streets.

User Info: Ryan-06

Ryan-06
4 years ago#3
its boring. The novelty of volus wears off later. I stopped using them altogether, except on Platinum to help people, when they farm rio lol. Shield boost is the only good thing. And recon mine. I prefer the engineer most.

Awesome username btw, boring :). You must be bored.
0=Rei. Pronounced Rei-six. Born New England. Lived in Japan. Citizen of Earth.
Some white girls melt me like a Particle Rifle i.imgur.com/0Eo5m2h.jpg

User Info: SRR Capdown

SRR Capdown
4 years ago#4
Volus Vanguard is fun though. He plays much differently than the others. He's not supposerd to just sit around idly and Shield Boost team meats, he's a Vanguard! You charge in and attack enemies and Shield Boost yourself. He's got tones of damage protection and survivability.
Fire Bucket
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/ron.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v413/N_o_R/BtJ6F.gif

User Info: boring

boring
4 years ago#5
Ryan-06 posted...
its boring. The novelty of volus wears off later. I stopped using them altogether, except on Platinum to help people, when they farm rio lol. Shield boost is the only good thing. And recon mine. I prefer the engineer most.

Awesome username btw, boring :). You must be bored.

lol, thanks, when creating my account every name I tried was taken. So I just started entering random stuff and boring was the first that took. ^^;

I have my Volus with a reager and have biotic charge set for a chance to cause no cooldown. I got 7 charges in a row at one point. coulda had more but I needed to shield boost. lol.
Keep the violence on the screen and off the streets.

User Info: infinitexx

infinitexx
4 years ago#6
SRR Capdown posted...
Volus Vanguard is fun though. He plays much differently than the others. He's not supposerd to just sit around idly and Shield Boost team meats, he's a Vanguard! You charge in and attack enemies and Shield Boost yourself. He's got tones of damage protection and survivability.

I don't play any of my Volii in that manner. If they want the benefit of my Shield Boosts, they can follow me around while I mow down everything in my path.
Posted from my Xbox360 with 360FAQS v1.1
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Just got the Volus Protector Vanguard

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived