First Experience on Gold

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. First Experience on Gold

User Info: KADFC

KADFC
4 years ago#11
Sorry, I was referring to both havinh Tactical Scan. I got it mixed up

User Info: Nacht004

Nacht004
4 years ago#12
QME is one of my main squeezes. He's a top tier engineer, and one of the best characters imo in the game in general. Very reliable, with little overlap on cooldowns between Tac Scan's incredibly quick cooldown and incinerate.

I usually play with a few friends so this is my build:
http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#Engineer/QuarianMale/RPRPA/Carnifex10AH5AJ5////GrenadeCapacity5/

I like taking Tac Scan w/ Area for situational awareness and working with a friend who loves using Smash through walls on a Phoenix Adept. Additionally it helps me crowd control with Arc Grenades/Incinerate tech burst combos. Those are his bread and butter.

Keep it light with a pistol for max cooldown, and Grenade Capacity gear if you got it, 7 grenades is plenty + ammo packs. Never be afraid to use ammo packs. If you don't have a Carnifex, use a Phalanx. If you don't have a Phalanx, keep with the predator. You get the idea.
There's really nothing to say.
GT - Pb Farmer

User Info: Jormungandr315

Jormungandr315
4 years ago#13
sheepman23 posted...
This is the build I use:

http://narida.pytalhost.com/me3/classes/#Engineer/QuarianMale/MPNPA//////

I usually put a good assault rifle on him; cooldowns aren't such a big problem since Incinerate is the only spammable power you have.

This is how I roll it too. The rest of what Sheepman23 said was good too, just didn't wanna spam the whole thing.

I run with Mattock X, and that 170% cooldown means about an extra one hundredth of asecond on tac scan and less than a third of a second on incinerate over a carnifex x. Not huge jumps.

An argument can be made for either evo 6 on tac scan, it is a preference thing. Bonuses to tac scan: i can fire it off from cover without breaking cover. Slap in on someone you need dead immediatly . Anyone trying to set up a Biotic explosion in a PUG can attest, if an enemy is glowing, randoms shoots it first.
"I never wonder to see men wicked, but I often wonder to see them not ashamed." - Jonathan Swift. GT: UncleBeeve
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. First Experience on Gold

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived