Need 2 people.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Need 2 people.

User Info: ExplicitxLEMUR

ExplicitxLEMUR
4 years ago#1
Trying to get some people to play some silver matches. Might play some gold to. Have mics its just me a friend. I use a N7 demolisher and he's using an asari huntress (He has low equipment). Gamer Tags: Explicit xMOOSE, Ludicrous Lemur.
Id rather live with a good question than a bad answer.
Aryeh Frimer. Take this as a example Bioware.

User Info: Superfluou5

Superfluou5
4 years ago#2
I'm about to play a couple of games. If you guys don't mind a mic less player feel free to send me an invite.
Gt: BeIlum
(the first L is a capitol i)

User Info: Zilong17

Zilong17
4 years ago#3
If you're still hunting I'll volunteer; BladeofEzekiel. I normally play Gold as a Shadow or Drell, used to main the GI but I'm still getting the hang of the Javelin, and I've rediscovered a love for the Drell Adept as well.
"Oh, now you guys care about the databook. You people are so inconsistent it's like I'm reading Bleach." - MegaSTV

User Info: zhoban

zhoban
4 years ago#4
ExplicitxLEMUR posted...
Trying to get some people to play some silver matches. Might play some gold to. Have mics its just me a friend. I use a N7 demolisher and he's using an asari huntress (He has low equipment). Gamer Tags: Explicit xMOOSE, Ludicrous Lemur.

I'd be up for playing but I might not use my mic. Gamertag - zhoban.
Gamertag - zhoban
http://social.bioware.com/n7hq/home/overview/?name=zhoban&platform=xbox

User Info: ExplicitxLEMUR

ExplicitxLEMUR
4 years ago#5
Back on looking for gold games, Using N7 Demolisher on Glacier,Geth, Gold. We can change too if you want. GT: Ludicrous Lemur/Explicit xMOOSE. Will be active for awhile.
Id rather live with a good question than a bad answer.
Aryeh Frimer. Take this as a example Bioware.

User Info: fffez

fffez
4 years ago#6
reaper
  1. Boards
  2. Mass Effect 3
  3. Need 2 people.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived